2013 Headliners

Guest shangri-la_steward

I really cant decide who the Headliner's could be for 2013 but I really do think its time for a more hard rock/ metal act to play e.g. Metallica the response pendulum got when they played the small excerpt of Master of Puppets before Slam from the TV looked unbelievable. However because I'm such a big fan of metal I would obviously want Metallica to headline as long as they don't play any shit with Lou reed.

• Replies 11.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It would be awesome but I reckon Glasto already has its thoughts on who they want and if not, who to replace, though finishing the tour off there wouldn't be a bad idea lol.

I guess if Arcade Fire aren't touring by then who I think'll headline and Lady GaGa doesn't happen which I think will then its a good shout.

The first album is pure magic, the second album as a couple of decent tunes, but there's no fucking way I'd go within a country mile of a Stone Roses reunion. It'll be fucking abysmal. Your nostalgia might carry you through the evening, but in the cold sober light of day, ah man, you'll regret it. Remember them as they were, not as they are now.

I hope roses headline no festivals this year.

On everyone believing daft punk are nothing to today's generation i'd massively disagree. Everyone at my school and people my age understand the status of daft punk and although may not know many tunes outside of discovery they would definitely pull a crowd. The general population prefer that example/nero shite but not people who go to glastonbury. People who go to glasto who i know all hold dp/justice/swedish house mafia in much higher regard.

I hope gaga headlines, her performance at big weekend was great and it is pop star professionalism the eavii seem to be shifting towards. see how the new arcade fire album goes down, apparently its jazz? they may be awesome but im not sure if they have the pulling power to attract such a crowd. I could see them subbing David Bowie as a fantastic evening. Daft punk i find very unlikely to play unless they subbed the pyramid stage, i dont think the other stage would have the effects set up to do their live show justice. For the other headliner I see Kasabian as a very strong chance depending on how the next album goes and a Radiohead set is very likely too. I sincerely hope Jessie J does not headline, can't stand her personally ha.

But 2 years is a long time, for all we know KOL could pull something out of the bag and be invited back 5 years on. Arctics release an album every 2 years so why not them? and its about time Foo Fighters headlined imo. I think no one could get the prediction right at this stage.

On everyone believing daft punk are nothing to today's generation i'd massively disagree. Everyone at my school and people my age understand the status of daft punk and although may not know many tunes outside of discovery they would definitely pull a crowd.

they'd pull a crowd, sure, but wouldn't pull a headliner sized one.

I hope roses headline no festivals this year.

On everyone believing daft punk are nothing to today's generation i'd massively disagree. Everyone at my school and people my age understand the status of daft punk and although may not know many tunes outside of discovery they would definitely pull a crowd. The general population prefer that example/nero shite but not people who go to glastonbury. People who go to glasto who i know all hold dp/justice/swedish house mafia in much higher regard.