Saturday Night Headliner?

Guest Neeeeeedles

189 members have voted

1. 1. What headliner will you be seeing on the saturday night?

• Coldplay
    • Chemical Brothers
    • Big Boi
    • Glasvegas
    • Wild Beasts
    • Deacon Blue
    • Prof. Green
    • None Of The Above

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Based on who I would choose in isolation of all else then it would be The Chems.

Need to look at the lineup though as it might depend where I happen to be before the headliner if you get my drift. I am past the age of running from stage to stage at that time int he evening. :) Would also largely depend on the group vote.

Anyways vote - Chemical Brothers.

I've put Chemical Brothers as that's the original decision I'd made.

BUT I'm definately going to see Janelle Monae, which could sway me to Big Boi. The factor there is that no one I know will be going to see Janelle apart from the missus possibly. Then she'd be going to see Coldplay though.

Never really listened to Outkast so he's not a massive draw, but have been blasting some of the main hits and his solo album recently to give him a fair shot ;)

I could even end up at Coldplay if stick with the missus, but think the odds on that will be quite slim and I'll be shooting over the Chemicals in all liklihood.

Still can't decide. This is the worst clash, Chemical Brothers was a foregone conclusion until West Holts was announced and then Wild Beasts to headline The Park to add insult to injury.

At the moment, I'm swaying towards Big Boi, as I don't think he'll tour the UK and I have a larger chance of seeing the other two again.