Who would you like to see next year?

Guest wackojackohighcliffe

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really hoping Singing Adams are back again this year - new album out in April, should be a corker.

Had a chat with the bassist at a recent gig of theirs and he was saying how much they liked EOTR but he didn't know if they were playing this year :(

I've always thought Redlands Palomino Co would go down a treat. Much underrated. Though they have been a bit quiet of late. I think I read a new album was in the offing.

Be nice to see Alan Tyler at EOTR with or without The Rockingbirds also.

Yeah, Steven Adams has been at every EOTR in some guise or another hasn't he? I Tweeted him the other day, asking if he'd be down the front for Dan Mangan's set (he's a big fan) and the reply was something along the lines of "Shit yeah!", so if they're not playing, I dare say he'll be there as punter. Hoping to get to The Lexington next month and I've already pre-ordered the album.

Dan Michaelson will, no doubt, be there as a punter as well if he and the Coastguards aren't playing (here's hoping they are). Another one who's played every year, albeit last year as a mere cameo during the Singing Adams set.

I know it's probably a bit late now to be making requests but having seen Edward Sharpe & the Magnetic Zeros on Friday at the Old Vic Tunnels please please please can they play EOTR! They were so good that I even considered trying to find a ticket and go and see them again on either Sat or Sun. The atmosphere was incredible, I haven't been to a gig i enjoyed that much in a long time.

I know they're playing a couple of other things this summer, but if they could play EOTR too it'd make my year :)

Anyone go to the EOTR promoted Woods gig @ Bush Hall in London tonight? Stunning show and a brilliant atmosphere. Already can't wait to see them again in September :). Spectrals and The Doozer both supported and were nice enough to listen to so I'd say they're good bets for EOTR too.