Ticket despatched!

Guest Stephie10

On 19th May I got this from See:

"Your Tickets were despatched on Wednesday 19th May 2010

"They were sent by Special Delivery postage and should be with you in the next 2-3 days."

And on the ticket tracker at See I read:

"Tickets have been despatched from our offices to [Mr xxx i.e. me]

on 19/05/2010 sent Special Delivery to [my address]:

Well those message are up the creek, as it has not arrived and anyway DX is doing the despatching. Maybe SEE is just blanket emailing/messaging everyone with the same message. Duh...

• Replies 642
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My neighbours came today but they were out and the courier would not let me sign for them because I did not live at the address, he did not have mine though, but said they had a load of them and had 2 weeks to deliver them, I live near Plymouth.

He did day that if I were not in I could ring up and arrange to have then delivered to my work providing I have id!

On 19th May I got this from See:

"Your Tickets were despatched on Wednesday 19th May 2010

"They were sent by Special Delivery postage and should be with you in the next 2-3 days."

And on the ticket tracker at See I read:

"Tickets have been despatched from our offices to [Mr xxx i.e. me]

on 19/05/2010 sent Special Delivery to [my address]:

Well those message are up the creek, as it has not arrived and anyway DX is doing the despatching. Maybe SEE is just blanket emailing/messaging everyone with the same message. Duh...

Edited by rabid

I got all excited this morning when I got an email from See, but it was to inform me that my Rage ticket was on it's way and not my Glasto ones! :P

:P:P:P:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

DX Absofrickinlutely useless...

Got the email yesterday saying my ticket would be delivered today so here I am working from home sat next to the door by the window from 7am this morning and my computer pings to tell me i've got new mail.

It's an "Our ticket delivery company, DX Secure tried to deliver your Glastonbury tickets but were not successful." email. WTF - i'm straight on to the 0844 number and the guy tells me the courier was unable to gain access. I'm like "woah - what do you mean unable to get access, this is an ordainary house with me sat next to the door, there aint been no courier here."

So they tell me the courier has definitely tried to deliver as they have a photograph of my door... "Go on then, describe it to me" I say but they won't (can't) because that is priveliged information.

"Well tell him to get his moped back here then - he can't have gone far" - No chance Sir.

I've had to arrange for it to be delivered to work tomorrow and i'm not happy about it at all. It means leaving my id with the dippys on reception and hoping DX can at least find a building with it's own postcode.

If anyone wants it though, apparently the number for DX complaints is:

0845 600 3613

I'll not be happy till it's in my grubby little mits... :)

Edited by parkgrange

Got the email yesterday saying my ticket would be delivered today so here I am working from home sat next to the door by the window from 7am this morning and my computer pings to tell me i've got new mail.

It's an "Our ticket delivery company, DX Secure tried to deliver your Glastonbury tickets but were not successful." email. WTF - i'm straight on to the 0844 number and the guy tells me the courier was unable to gain access. I'm like "woah - what do you mean unable to get access, this is an ordainary house with me sat next to the door, there aint been no courier here."

So they tell me the courier has definitely tried to deliver as they have a photograph of my door... "Go on then, describe it to me" I say but they won't (can't) because that is priveliged information.

"Well tell him to get his moped back here then - he can't have gone far" - No chance Sir.

I've had to arrange for it to be delivered to work tomorrow and i'm not happy about it at all. It means leaving my id with the dippys on reception and hoping DX can at least find a building with it's own postcode.

0845 600 3613

I'll not be happy till it's in my grubby little mits... :P

:P:P:P:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

0845 600 3613

I'll not be happy till it's in my grubby little mits... :)

is it still consensus that they are only delivering single individual tickets?

we're in a party of 7 and on See's tracker the 3x1 ticket orders are all saying that they've been dispatched but the 2x2 orders havn't

glad to see that See are on form with DX - anyone had a delivery attempt at their work address at the weekend ?

Hi

I had an email yesterday from seetickets saying my glasto tickets will be delivered today. However, when I checked the DX tracker, it said scheduled for delivery on 14th June 2010.

Anyone else had same thing? Are people checking the DX tracker as well as seerickets tracker?

Many thanks

I got mine yesterday. Pity Seetickets chose not to despatch them via Royal Mail, See are wanting to save money.

Of those who are annoyed about the service they've received from the courier company, why not write SEEtickets a letter of complaint instead of wasting their time by moaning about it on here. Just a thought.

I had an email yesterday from seetickets saying my glasto tickets will be delivered today. However, when I checked the DX tracker, it said scheduled for delivery on 14th June 2010.

Anyone else had same thing? Are people checking the DX tracker as well as seerickets tracker?

Edited by mikeb

To be honest had no problems with DX delivering - they tried to deliver it first to my house, but as I was at work I got an email 30 mins after they'd left. Amended the delivery address yesterday online and low and behold - it's here!

Sorry to hear others are having problems, but I think regardless of who the delivery company is, there will always be problems

Hope everyone gets sorted soon - & if not, give 'em hell!

A teacher mate got tickets for Florence sent to his school's address as he'd clearly be at work during the week. When the DX guy got to the school the gates were closed as around 600 kids were in the playground. The school wouldn't open the gates (obviously with 600 kids running around). The guy still wanted to drive straight up to reception, rather than get out and walk 2 mins. So he just turned around and left apparently.

When my mate got the tickets re-delivered the delivery guy made a joke out of it all. Bellend.

I got my slip through yesterday after an email last thursday. have attempted to get them re-delivered to my work address. Whether they can find it, or work out how to call reception on the buzzer outside i dont know. I'm not filled with confidence.

My delivery went fine.

First email last Wednesday saying they had been dispatched, then a much more detailed email on Monday saying they were to be delivered tomorrow by DX Secure. Stayed in all day Tuesday and they were delivered about 4.30pm. All good :P

Btw the website had my delivery date as 14/06/2010 and it also had that date stamped on the envelope.