Things that ur happy about

BlackHole2006

Back from a brilliant weekend up in my mates Uni in Leicster, went out yesterday and I had a great laugh with him and his mates who were all really lovely. He got really smashed unfortunately, and I was the one who had to look after him as I was pretty much going wherever he went. He's also one of those terrible "In Denial" drunks too so that was really annoying. But other than that it was a really great time and will definately be going back up there again! :D

In the next two weeks I'm taking him up to my flat in London so that he can see my friends so that will be awesome!

Flying out to Budapest tomorrow, night there then over to Novi Sad, Serbia for Exit Festival.

Then another night in Budapest on the way home!

Pretty excited for this.. should be amazing :D

Dont forget a report on Exit. I was thinking of Glastonbury next year for us all as Katrina is 21 over the weekend. But the more I think on it I would prefer something different and abroad.

Me and my girlfriends 8 year anniversary today. I remembered, she forgot.

Score!

That should be a few BJ and sports tokens in the bank

... Or it could mean she couldn't give a shit about your relationship anymore

..Joking...

Edited by dingbat2

me writing sarcastic and pisstaking replies to small minded people with Daily Hate Mail attitudes who write letters of complaint because their comfortable country life has been upset by some life coming to the area just once a year.

I wanted to 'tick' this but it won't let me :)

Secret Garden Party will only allow you to bring in 12 cans of alcohol or two bottles (plastic) of wine. I have a two stage plan to bring in more than that. Much more. I was having problems with stage one which is disguising the alcohol within suitable containers. I have just been downstairs in my kitchen and have managed to solve the problem of doing this, which makes me happy.

Stage two is actually getting past the Gestapo on the gates with this shed load of alcohol. It remains to be seen whether I pull this off but I think there's a good chance of success even though I've heard they search all your bags. The thought of succeeding is also making me happy. I mean, what's the worst that can happen. Not a lot really. Maybe deny me entry to the festival. Big rubber deal! The devilment and the desire to drink what I want to drink rather than what's expensively on offer is driving me on.

Then I've just got to get past the sniffer dogs and I'm home free!

What do you drink? I am working it so could be possible for me to get some in?? What a ridiculous amount, I could easily drink that in one day and still want to drink the same amount the next?!

I might disguise a bottle of vodka as wine and take some coke/mixer. Even so, two bottles of vodka isn't a lot for a weekend of festivalling.

Seriously, is it a piss take??

What do you drink? I am working it so could be possible for me to get some in?? What a ridiculous amount, I could easily drink that in one day and still want to drink the same amount the next?!

I might disguise a bottle of vodka as wine and take some coke/mixer. Even so, two bottles of vodka isn't a lot for a weekend of festivalling.

Seriously, is it a piss take??

I drink red wine mostly. Thanks for the offer of trying to get some in for me but they might not let you, plus I'm fairly happy that my plan will work. I too would drink the allowance in a day and then some.

You could disguise a bottle of vodka as wine as long as it's in a plastic bottle. You might want to use some flavourless food colouring to give it that white wine or red wine look. On the other hand you could bring more in if you do what I'm doing. Once you get your messaging thing on here cleared a little I'll be able to send you something which shows you the method of what to do. I've already disguised 3 litres of vodka for one of my mates. With that and the two bottles of wine he's allowed to bring in then he should be OK.

It's not taking the piss. The following is copied from the SGP website;

Can I bring in my own ALCOHOL?

As an independent festival, bar sales keep our event alive so we need to limit the amount of alcohol you can bring. However we allow you to bring enough to get you started or fall back on in the wee hours when the bars are closed. You may bring the following...

• EITHER: 12 cans beer / lager / cider per person

• OR: 6 cans + 1 bottle of wine per person (decanted into plastic bottle).

You may only bring this in on first entry.

STRICTLY NO SPIRITS / HARD LIQUOR

STRICTLY NO GLASS BOTTLES

I wanted to 'tick' this but it won't let me :)

I'd like to be able to share with people here what I wrote, but due to all the circumstances around it all, it's better that I don't.

But I suspect that mail might have got forwarded on by someone and is now causing much mirth amongst festival organisers. :)

Edited by eFestivals

Half day off work this afternoon and also a day off on Monday. Off to one of my mates's wedding celebration party. He had the wedding with family and celebrated with them. Now he is having the friends celebration. He had to keep family and friends apart you see. The reason for this may become evident when you hear that the official invite to the friends said to bring a large nostril. So I'm off to party in Bristol for a few days. This is what I am happy about.

Good news - Last day of teaching tomorrow for a month and off to Chagstock on Friday.

Bad news - no earnings for a month and the front part of my car's bodywork fell off tonight so I've got to limp to a garage tomorrow and then somehow work out how I'm then going to get 50 miles down the motorway to Swansea and back.