Things that ur happy about

BlackHole2006

Bad news - no earnings for a month and the front part of my car's bodywork fell off tonight so I've got to limp to a garage tomorrow and then somehow work out how I'm then going to get 50 miles down the motorway to Swansea and back.

Good news - the garage lent me a car for the day and fixed the bodywork all for £25

rather relieved to find a strange phenomenon in the garden was in fact natural, and not an alien invasion or something.

I looked out of the window just now, and a bright glowing orb had broken its way through the grey sky, and was lighting up the garden with some kind of peculiar golden laser. I think it sucked up all the moisture, because the ground had dry patches in it.

The older generation were able to explain that this used to be fairly commonplace, and was called sunshine.

rather relieved to find a strange phenomenon in the garden was in fact natural, and not an alien invasion or something.

I looked out of the window just now, and a bright glowing orb had broken its way through the grey sky, and was lighting up the garden with some kind of peculiar golden laser. I think it sucked up all the moisture, because the ground had dry patches in it.

The older generation were able to explain that this used to be fairly commonplace, and was called sunshine.

I saw that unfamiliar orb too. I wasn't quite sure what it was till I read this and understood http://www.efestivals.co.uk/news/12/120718a.shtml

Where are you hearing that?

every weather forecaster everywhere. :)

The jetstream is currently on the move from being south of the UK to being north of the UK - and it's that movement which is giving today's not fantastic weather.

But by Saturday it'll be to the north of the UK, and the UK will start getting normal summer weather. :)

That doesn't mean no rain, that doesn't mean a heatwave, but what it does mean is that it won't be raining all the bleedin' time, and that we'll get days of greyness, some days of rain, but best of all some bloody sunshine at last.

The forecast for Brizzle for Saturday is all day sun and 20 degrees.

The forecast for Brizzle for Sunday is all day sun and 22 degrees.

And by the middle of next week the temps will be in the mid 20s.

The sodden ground will dry out extremely quickly. Every festival being muddy will end, and there shouldn't be any more cancelled because of the weather (tho I'm sure that some with poor sales will make that claim ;)).

Summer is finally about to arrive. :)

Sorting out the caravan, doing some last minute shopping for fresh stuff and packing to set off for a 130 mile drive to Chagstock at 6.30am tomorrow.

Will be meeting up with an old friend who lives locally (Seth Lakeman's dad Geoff) who says it's drying up nicely down there.

A sunny festival ahead!

Nice one about the weather... It needs to go above that magic 16c mark so I can watch the women beach volleyball with a big smile on my face and zoom camera at the ready...

(if its under 16c the girls are allowed to wear pants - fuck that)

There was a slight chance you might have sounded a bit creepy but I think you just about got away with it

Pretty much recovered now from a mad week in Serbia at Exit Festival. Got to say it was one of the best experiences I've had combining a holiday with a festival, would recommend it to anyone! :)

So happy I done it, sad it is over but already planning next year!!