Things that ur happy about

BlackHole2006

Friends. Life is a pile of dogshite, as is this country, but at least I have friends.

Friends are one of life's blessings. Sharing time with them is so so important to me. I've been through a fair bit of shit recently and it's humbling to see how many friends have stepped up to the mark to help. Hope yours are doing the same kaosmark2.

In about half an hours time a year ago I got married. One of my better moves in life. So today is a day of celebration and joy this end. This is making me happy right now.

Happy 1st Wedding Anniversary to you and Mrs Yogs; it's mine and Mrs Oneeye's 28th Wedding Anniversary tomorrow!

Enjoy your celebrations; we've started a day early this end :)

My ex is in Canada for a fortnight visiting her brother, I'm at her flat instead of mine as we got a cat when we were together and I'm cat-sitting.

I get to see her every day anyway, but it's joyous to have 24 hour access to the beautiful, affectionate wee creature.

Happy 1st Wedding Anniversary to you and Mrs Yogs; it's mine and Mrs Oneeye's 28th Wedding Anniversary tomorrow!

Enjoy your celebrations; we've started a day early this end :)

Congratulations oneeye, and Mrs Oneeye. I want to be together with my wife for that long. In fact I want to be together with my wife beyond the end of time. Corny, but true. :)

My ex is in Canada for a fortnight visiting her brother, I'm at her flat instead of mine as we got a cat when we were together and I'm cat-sitting.

I get to see her every day anyway, but it's joyous to have 24 hour access to the beautiful, affectionate wee creature.

We had a cat for donkeys years and I never got close to it once - or it to anyone in fact. I think this cartoon sums up the reason why;

6-29-2011.gif

This is my 3rd cat. First was when I was a kid (we already had a dog, and a horse) then when I was in my 20s I got one. I've bonded with all of them and they've all been adoring and friendly.

But I meet endless people who say their cats are aloof and unfriendly. I just don't get that.

A petted a neighbour's cat, Hughbert. An elderly giger gelding. He then took to coming round to my flat and wailing and wailing and wailing (and on and on and on) until I'd open the door and let him in for petting.

Perhaps I'm a cat whisperer?

Congratulations oneeye, and Mrs Oneeye. I want to be together with my wife for that long. In fact I want to be together with my wife beyond the end of time. Corny, but true. :)

Thank you Yogs, I hope you had a wonderful night of celebrations.

Sunshine all the way today to lift the spirits, tiz a beauty out there this morning :)

Thank you Yogs, I hope you had a wonderful night of celebrations.

Sunshine all the way today to lift the spirits, tiz a beauty out there this morning :)

We've pulled yet another all nighter this end but things are all in happy land. We had planned to spend our anniversary together alone but then friends just started turning up out of the blue. It didn't matter though as everybody had a fine evening. Now having the hair of the dog - which will no doubt turn in to the full pelt of the dog in a few hours time.

Happy to hear that all is well in your world oneeye. :)

We've pulled yet another all nighter this end but things are all in happy land. We had planned to spend our anniversary together alone but then friends just started turning up out of the blue. It didn't matter though as everybody had a fine evening. Now having the hair of the dog - which will no doubt turn in to the full pelt of the dog in a few hours time.

Happy to hear that all is well in your world oneeye. :)

I'd expect nothing less in the land of Yogs :)

We're joining you this end in having a few celebratory drinks; taking Mrs oneeye out for an airing tonight, Italian restaurant in Teignmouth.

Shame you're not attending Glastonbury this year, though I suppose you'll be honing your locksmith skills. Brilliant that you're doing something that you've chosen to do, and more importantly enjoy; good luck in your new venture!

Anyway, crack on with that dog hair, I suspect it'll turn into the whole pack :)

I'd expect nothing less in the land of Yogs :)

We're joining you this end in having a few celebratory drinks; taking Mrs oneeye out for an airing tonight, Italian restaurant in Teignmouth.

Shame you're not attending Glastonbury this year, though I suppose you'll be honing your locksmith skills. Brilliant that you're doing something that you've chosen to do, and more importantly enjoy; good luck in your new venture!

Anyway, crack on with that dog hair, I suspect it'll turn into the whole pack :)

Appreciated. Thanks oneeye :)

But I meet endless people who say their cats are aloof and unfriendly. I just don't get that.

Mine does both! When she wants affection, she will let anyone pet her but you can't go near when she has the hump :P (She will also decide when she had enough affection by biting you and running off)

I've just had two great bits of news;

(1) One of my brothers is going to lend me a wedge of money so that I can buy the locksmith tools that I need in order to change my profession.

(2) As I need to spend several hours a day for a couple of months on locks to get really proficient at picking them (before I can get a job) I also needed a shed load of different types of locks to practice on. The same brother has just told me that a contractor he is working with is due to demolish a very large community centre type building soon. The contractor has said that me and my brother can go in before the demolition date and take as many locks away for free as we want. Yippeeee!

I've got one of these at the moment - :)