All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Kendrick Lamar - 65 Lana Del Rey - 45 Fatboy Slim - 60 Editors - 60 FKA Twigs - 50 Thom Yorke - 75 Kelis - 75 Manic Street Preachers - 75 Laura Marling - 58 Paul McCartney - 55 Dua Lipa 101 Robyn - 79 Charli XCX - 60 Glass Animals - 80 The Isley Brothers – 60 Thundercat - 45 Caribou - 110 The Avalanches - 83 Taylor Swift - 90 Diana Ross - 70 Pet Shop Boys - 60 (+5) Supergrass - 56 Primal Scream - 50 Kano - 35 TLC - 35 London Grammar - 60 (+5)
  3. It was infuriating listening to this line during the 2014 Referendum when the Government of the day, the coalition would have been a Tory majority if you removed the Scottish seats.
  4. Kendrick Lamar - 65 Lana Del Rey - 45 Fatboy Slim - 60 Editors - 60 FKA Twigs - 50 Thom Yorke - 75 Kelis - 75 Manic Street Preachers - 75 Laura Marling - 58 Paul McCartney - 55 Dua Lipa 101 Robyn - 79 Charli XCX - 60 Glass Animals - 80 The Isley Brothers – 60 Thundercat - 45 Caribou - 110 (+10) The Avalanches - 83 Taylor Swift - 90 Diana Ross - 70 Pet Shop Boys - 55 Supergrass - 56 Primal Scream - 50 Kano - 35 TLC - 35 London Grammar - 55
  5. That's another crazy line up, specially Friday, but I prefer the one this year, at least for my personal taste.
  6. Covid 19 obviously impacts hearing as well as sight.
  7. As much as you can trust anything on twitter. There is also video of whatever this is in his ear trendihg
  8. They've said it'll be a large chunk of this years line up with some extra cherries on top. £100,000 stretch goal passed today
  9. Obviously be talked to by the real PM Mr D Cummings
  10. If every one of the 46 SNP MPS was replaced by a Labour MP, the tory majority would be erm 80. If the 6 Scottish Tory MPs were replaced by Labour MPs then the Tory majority would be 68. The fact that Scotland has only one Scottish MP is a huge embarrassment to Labour and would need to change if they are to have an overall single party majority or even be the largest party in a split parliament, however the Tory majority in 2019 was due to the defection of the labour vote in the Midlands and North of England. Brexit and the tactics of the Brexit Party was a major influence, but it would be wrong of Labour to assume that the voters will return, that was the mistake they made in Scotland assuming that the SNP vote was a protest vote against Blair/Brown back in 2010.
  11. No fucking way? Seriously?
  12. I can't find it anywhere online now; completely missed it.
  13. Johnson apparently caught out wearing an earpiece at PMQs - straight after saying he was taking control of everything
  14. Absolutely. Boris is floundering badly and being found out.
  15. Kendrick Lamar - 65 Lana Del Rey - 45 Fatboy Slim - 60 Editors - 60 FKA Twigs - 50 Thom Yorke - 75 Kelis - 75 Manic Street Preachers - 75 Laura Marling - 58 Paul McCartney - 55 (+5) Dua Lipa 101 Robyn - 79 Charli XCX - 60 Glass Animals - 80 The Isley Brothers – 60 Thundercat - 45 Caribou - 100 The Avalanches - 83 Taylor Swift - 90 Diana Ross - 70 Pet Shop Boys - 55 Supergrass - 56 Primal Scream - 50 Kano - 35 (-5) TLC - 35 London Grammar - 55
  16. Melvin's bosses must have had a word.
  17. You don’t know anything about touring being scaled down or otherwise.
  18. It's really strange, searching for references to it, three news sites reporting it now seem to have taken the articles down, I can only see it reported at efests and two other places now.
  19. I was just about to write the same thing, I should have been a braver eighteen year old and gone on my own.
  20. Yeah, lockdown's getting to me too, Jim. Hang on in there you daft twat
  21. I listen to him on a couple of podcsasts. He's delightfully sweary.
  22. I remember a friend calling me up on the Thursday of the festival & suggesting we go. 18 years old & never been before. I think we rang a number, booked 3 tickets at £30 odd each, then drove down on the Friday to pick the tickets up from Glastonbury town centre. We got on site around 5pm Friday, and managed to pitch a huge scout tent we’d blagged, with a view of the pyramid stage - these days we’re talking a 7pm Tuesday arrival to get that sort of space. & I just remember putting up this tent with the huge booming bass line of Gary Clail making every organ in my body pulsate to the beat, and all these weird & wonderful smells & people all around. As a wide eyed 18 year old country boy, it was just the most incredible thing I’d ever witnessed & I was part of it. We wandered down to see the headliners Happy Mondays, & got within 6 deep of the front with plenty of room. The Cure on the Saturday was busier as the helicopter landed in the middle of the crowd halfway through, & we weren’t stage side of that. Apart from De La Soul, who we could watch from our tent, I can’t remember another band - I was just walking around open mouthed at this whole new world, with shouts of ‘hash for cash’ & a constant thumping bassline being the soundtrack of the whole weekend. Oh & a spaced out hippie telling me that the fence was down & it was basically now a free festival - and I’m sure in 1992 the exact same guy told me the exact same thing, which always struck me as the weirdest coincidence - although I think in 1992 he may have inadvertently been right?
  23. Same experience here. Vueling have cynically rebranded voucher credit as 'a refund'. And don't get me started on Expedia. Spent about a week of my life on hold and still got nowhere.
  24. Good man - I like your style ! I went in 2014 and it was bloody fantastic. Roll on next year
  1. Load more activity