All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Tonnes of info including day splits and running order https://www.glastonburyfestivals.co.uk/areas/west-holts/
  3. I find it really weird announcing this and the Park now after the first poster had most of the names on (and even more so as we already knew this via the playlist but I accept most people don’t follow this as much!)
  4. Solid day! Only big clash for me is Future Islands/Mystery Jets/Orla Gartland - OG absolutely wins but was hoping to see the other two!
  5. unusual timing id say ... own thread has been created
  6. West holts is up. Looks pretty much as per leak at first glance . Sorry cannot link
  7. What kind of ratings are we talking here? Marks out of 5 or 10? Not out of 6, surely? Percentages? Stars?!?!
  8. Opener still has less than half of a lineup revealed, last year's last announcement was 2 weeks before the festival. If they want to sell me a ticket, they need to hurry up 🙂 But as I understand, very late announcements are they tradition, feels like they have a problem with bookings every year, and filling gaps at the last moment.
  9. Any volunteers travelling from London or Brighton? BPEC are running coaches from both places for travel to and from the festival. https://www.facebook.com/share/p/aJdcvqr9CVrbCooM/
  10. I thought an invasion of Rafah was a red line for Biden?
  11. Got one of these too.... contrary to his claims of invention at the stall they've been around since late 19thC and were originally known as "pop-pop boats". I don't think he's been on the farm for possibly the last 4 or 5 festivals now. Good to hear he's still around though 👍
  12. Hi everybody. heading to Boomtown this year and our mates forgot to purchase a campervan pass. Does anyone have one to sell? 🙏
  13. Thanks for the steer. I did not even notice Lauren Hibberd on the poster. Seen her a few times and as you say good fun.
  14. Hi Bearded Theory folk, this is going to be our first time at BT, so very excited to be going. I've been to most of the UK festivals over the past 35 years but not BT. Just a few questions, where is the best place to camp if you want a quiet time. I have a blue badge, is there a parking area for this nearer the campsites as I struggle to walk long distances. I keep reading about a bridge on the way in that is very narrow, is there a way of avoiding it. Is the festival cash only. We probably won't be arriving till Friday morning, will there still be decent spots to camp. Cheers J
  15. Simsy

Clashfinder 2024

I'm also really cool, so I use a spreadsheet to note down my ratings (must-sees, nice-to-sees and can see at a less clashy festival so don't prioritise seeing at glasto), then put them in the clashfinder once halvin's got all the timings in there.
  16. Whilst I was expecting this to be the outcome, I’m so gutted that this has happened. I live about half an hour away and it was really cool having a well run festival with so many big acts playing so close to home. It was successful both years and is going to be a big loss for the area, such a shame.
  17. I got one about 2013 after my son was born. We bring it out every summer when the paddling pool comes out Pretty sure was under £5
  18. Today
  19. How much was a steamboat, anyway? I saw a lot of people looking but I didn't see them shifting much stock.
  20. Isreal setting up tents for up 480,000 people a few miles north of Rafah. They are acting under pressure from Amercia to reduce civilian casualties when they clear Rafah https://reaction.life/what-comes-after-rafah/
  21. I won't be offended also if they get him as a replacement for Denzel Curry in friday Marquee
  22. A bit too spenny for me unfortunately
  23. Good stuff. I always listen to everyone at least once and compile a list with a brief note next to each. It's noticeable just how few I've completely written off as I've worked my way through this year. Clashfinder is indicating I'll be very busy, now looking for gaps where I can nip back to the tent or just do nothing for a spell.
  1. Load more activity

• Latest Tourdates