All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Yousaf to resign, or do a deal with Alba, or do a deal with Greens? BET NOW!
  3. I love designing stuff so canโ€™t wait to come up with some ideas ๐Ÿ™‚
  4. Considering I wasn't exactly blown away by the line up finding loads of stuff I used to love on the bill havent listened to for ages and a decent amount of newer bands I want to see so well up for it now.
  5. It's already likely schools and clinics will be sued in the next few years by damaged chikdren. The Scottish Govt can't ignore the Cass report or the follow up research on adults
  6. Turned on Justice, Kevin Parker came on immediately, turned it off.
  7. ยฃ350 does include the parking! ยฃ250 without parking. Reckon we'd get 3-4 Vango Halo 300s on a 5mx5m pitch? Makes it 80 odd quid each if so. Not that bad really for a parking spot close to camp...really depends on what the trek to PGD is like every day. Looks like a handy enough spot though. Never bothered with boutique camping as the tents aren't as good as my own, but this is a bit tempting as I won't get to the festival til Wednesday afternoon and it looks like Lime Kiln has gotten very popular over the last couple of festivals! To be honest, if they actually opened up these fields as general camping, I reckon they'd be popular.
  8. Yeah I am just about allowing myself to believe Twigs MIGHT turn up. I was a denier before but I'm coming round. Still prepared for disappointment but as we approach May I'm willing to be more naive.
  9. Yeah, she wants some dodgy transphobic stuff from the SNP. Hed be better off crawling back to the greens
  10. COuld be Hawley if he hasnt got anything that day then: he does play two gigs in a row Or a completely different garden stage headliner, like Jockstrap or Baxter Dury i guess! or Sleater Kinney
  11. I'm hoping it makes a return, had a great time when it used to be in the old dance tent. I'm not into the music at SEC & SH and I feel like I'm just taking up space when I'm there. Put it in woodsies with the after hours stuff that was in williams green.
  12. Claire96

2024 New Music

Yeah, loving the new St Vincent album!
  13. Problem with that is of the four candidates for Friday Garden headliner YLT are in Liverpool, Hawley will be just off headlining Rock'n'Roll Circus the previous night in Sheffield and if Lankum really are opposite Idles I can't imagine the big name will be on the first day.
  14. I have never seen portaloos tardis's at Glastonbury inside the fence and I've been going since 2009. I think the main reason was A&S police said they wouldn't be able to cover the event.
  15. according to that chart, it takes 20mins to get from Worthy View to the Pyramid... the one time i was up at Worthy View it took me 20mins just to get down the feckin' hill ๐Ÿ˜€
  16. Yeah not a chance. 15mins at 9am if the ground is good.
  17. Loyle Carner line up announcement due to drop today. Andre 3000?
  18. I'd say "Maybe if there wasn't an actual festival on" but even then there's all sorts of artifacts to get distracted by! I reckon 25 minutes if you're in a real rush and foot traffic is low
  19. If parking was included it would be worth it. 350 quid for a patch of grass and showers? f**k that.
  20. Worst case scenario you can pitch your own tent on the even closer to the pyramid free land provided with your ticket!
  21. 20 mins average according to this. My team have gone for it, seems like fantastic value for the showers and pitch alone, anything else is a bonus. Watch now as it somehow turns into mini Fyre festival ๐Ÿ˜…
  22. The festival has not yet issued an official post on which artists or bands have canceled yet. They have simply reacted to the news given by the artist through their social media. The FKA Twigs show is an exclusive act for Primavera Sound, will be the festival that delivers the bad news, not the artist (similar to what happened at the festival in Mexico). Nevertheless, I trust that she will still be part of this year's lineup; the advertising and publicity given by ps supports this.
  1. Load more activity

• Latest Tourdates

ร—
ร—