fatyeti24

NFR NFC - to tide you over the fallow year

15 minutes ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

Hello guy,

I don't understand these things either. I did click on the link but this site wouldn't allow me to see anything. I'm not much of one for games anyway - computer games, board games etc, I avoid them all. As for jigsaw puzzles,  I cannot fathom why anybody would waste their time / put themselves through such an ordeal.

In terms of The Matrix link - well let me tell you that I've had a few red wines first, as this may help to explain my course of action. Anyway, I'm feeling the affects of the red wine and I read your post. It's hard, if not impossible, for me to explain but it all seemed very Matrixy to me ie you are on here in the virtual world, whilst also being where you were when you wrote your post, yet you can also be found again on this game in a pub. It was just me playing with my own mind really, and indicating to myself that you are in all places at all times (omnipresent). Hopefully that goes someway to explaining. It's the best that I can do anyway.

Hope you are having a lovely evening.. :)

Lol ahh I get it totally old son..... 

I hate crowds and people but I go to Glastonbury and one of the best things that happened to me last year was being accosted by two lovely young ladies.. But I will admit I didn't really know what to do lol.. I might come across as a outgoing person but I'm not lol

4 hours ago, guypjfreak said:

Lol ahh I get it totally old son..... 

I hate crowds and people but I go to Glastonbury and one of the best things that happened to me last year was being accosted by two lovely young ladies.. But I will admit I didn't really know what to do lol.. I might come across as a outgoing person but I'm not lol

There is the odd fleeting moment in my life when I do wonder if we really are in a Matrix type scenario. Are we just a figment of our own imagination? Am I mad? Who knows? I find it interesting though that in 2016 the Bank of America produced a report which suggested that there's a 20 to 50% chance that ' our world is a Matrix-style virtual reality and everything we experience is just a simulation'. 

15 minutes ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

There is the odd fleeting moment in my life when I do wonder if we really are in a Matrix type scenario. Are we just a figment of our own imagination? Am I mad? Who knows? I find it interesting though that in 2016 the Bank of America produced a report which suggested that there's a 20 to 50% chance that ' our world is a Matrix-style virtual reality and everything we experience is just a simulation'. 

I don't know where the Bank of America comes into this, but there are those who think this, notably Nick Bostrom and Elon Musk. It is a logically robust hypothesis it must be said. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simulated_reality#Simulation_argument  , https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2016/jun/02/elon-musk-tesla-space-x-paypal-hyperloop-simulation

I personally have my doubts.