Bonaneas

Suicide Tuesday

How's everyone coping? 

After eight long, crazy, amazing days on site I'm emotionally fried, so avoiding watching highlights on iplayer and walking past rope shops until I'm on an even keel. 

• Upvote 1

keep going from feeling ropey to feeling great

can't wait for a chinese and a doob when I get back to london

• Upvote 1

Had to be up just before 8 this morning as the sprog was up. Utterly dead to the world physically and mentally. Bit better now as had a kip while the sporg was having nap. Normally takes best part of a week before 100%€ again mind! 

2 minutes ago, 6t6o6m said:

Suicide isn't a joke.

I dunno... Tom Binns had a few good ones in the Cabaret tent

• Upvote 1

Emotionally fine and dandy, but physically I am absolutely wrecked - I can hardly walk. I'm reclining on my sofa watching bad TV and taking ibuprofen until the pain in the right shoulder, neck, left elbow, lower back, left thigh, both knees, both wrists, right ankle and left little toe has dissipated. Ouch :(

• Upvote 3

I had to be up at 5am to catch my flight home to Canada. I'm now on my first layover which is 7 hours. I HATE everything right now. 

• Upvote 1

Worst one yet, I feel physically and emotionally drained. I can't move, my temperature is up as is my pulse and I've spent the past 7 hours asleep.

Can't wait for 2019 to do it all again

• Upvote 3

I'm only a drink user so I'm better than yesterday. Had so much anxiety yesterday I could barely eat and had a few other issues. Survived it though. Might even brave some proper social interaction with non-Glastonbury goers tomorrow.

My sunburn is fucking killing me though and the illness I thought I had got rid of just before the festival is back. 

Edited by Untz

10 minutes ago, Matt42 said:

can't wait for a chinese and a doob when I get back to london

It's definitely a Chinese takeaway kind of day.

Not moved, apart from trips to the fridge and toilet, since 9am.

Been watching the coverage all day - it all looks so beautiful and all of the acts so good - the only time I wanted to hurl something at the TV was when the fucking Kaiser Chiefs were on. Fuck me, the ongoing popularity of those c**ts mystifies me.

Mood swings seem to be few and far between thankfully.

10 minutes ago, 6t6o6m said:

Suicide isn't a joke.

I wasn't joking. This is the worst comedown in human history. 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Worst Glastonbury comedown of the lot for me. I feel so sad to be back to reality! Yesterday was a pretty terrible day, today not much better. I think I just need to go dancing! SUCH A GOOD GLASTONBURY. I didn't stop smiling.

Got back after 11 hours of travelling yesterday thinking I was fine, woke up this morning feeling the worst I've ever felt my whole body aches I feel dizzy and tired. Awful

9 minutes ago, Untz said:

It's definitely a Chinese takeaway kind of day.

We got back yesterday and did Chinese takeaway. Can confirm it helps. 

• Upvote 1

Waiting for an appropriate time to order food. Aside from that I've lay in bed all day dreading work tomorrow. About to put coverage on now, can't decide if I'll feel better or worse for it 

Always that little bit harder before a fallow year.

The only thing that has made today slightly funny was seeing a wristbanded couple staring vacantly at the shelves in tesco just like me!  Just started watching coverage to cheer me up.

2 minutes ago, RustyBee said:

We got back yesterday and did Chinese takeaway. Can confirm it helps. 

Was going to do it yesterday, but I had next to no appetite and couldn't emotionally handle the steps of ordering and then collecting the food from the door so had to make do with 1/3 of a microwavable lasagne. Today is the day!

2 minutes ago, bexj said:

The only thing that has made today slightly funny was seeing a wristbanded couple staring vacantly at the shelves in tesco just like me!  Just started watching coverage to cheer me up.

I did an Ocado shop while I was on the train last night. When the delivery came this morning I actually had to ask the man to bring it in to the kitchen for me because I couldn't bear the thought of picking them up and carrying them the whole three metres across the house. The last time I did that was when I was on crutches with my leg in plaster three years ago!

• Upvote 1

Not too bad, better this year then last, though missing the place a lot but cant wait to delve into the iplayer!

19 minutes ago, Bonaneas said:

I wasn't joking. This is the worst comedown in human history. 

lol

I have a huge case of post-glasto blues. I don't think I can face the reality of work tomorrow. I'm an emotional wreck.