Football 17/18

TheGayTent

26 minutes ago, Lad said:

Things changed quickly after Vvd came though didn't it?You seem to give them the benefit of doubt every time.Suppose its fair to say I don't.

Yeah, van Dyke was clearly bought to replace Coutinho, ho, ho!

Edited by LJS

11 minutes ago, Dan R said:

Yeah tbf I do give them the benefit of the doubt but that's cos I'm happy with the football at the moment and can see progress is being made. We're well placed to be fighting for 2nd, 2nd highest scoring in the league, new world record CB to improve defense, round of 16 in the champs league, and have a generally really exciting squad of players.

When we actually win something is more the time to be made up.Weve been making progress for decades.Next year and that.

3 minutes ago, Wooderson said:

Firmino banned, Phil gone, Salah injured. Not the worst time to play LFC. :(

Has firmino been banned yet? Thought it was looking like he didn't say anything racist? Also hoping Salah will be back by the city game.

13 hours ago, Lad said:

Big ask for you.Are you thinking of going the 4th round?Obviously pretty tough draw but all to go for and not much to lose.

My daughter is due that weekend so I think I'll be giving it a miss. Was a ST holder up until this year despite living in London, but impending fatherhood as led to me giving it up.

It would be just my luck that we make a Wembley final in the one year I don't own one.

12 hours ago, LJS said:

As someone who lived in Manchester city centre when 250,000 of the fuckers came down and used the city as a toilet for three days... good! Their continued agony pleases me greatly.

38 minutes ago, Hugh Jass said:

My daughter is due that weekend so I think I'll be giving it a miss. Was a ST holder up until this year despite living in London, but impending fatherhood as led to me giving it up.

It would be just my luck that we make a Wembley final in the one year I don't own one.

All the best with the fatherhood.Not so much for the game.;)

At least WBA are still a proper club in spite of the present troubles.

48 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

I'm wondering why you care anything for that club when, from what you say, they must be the biggest c**ts walking the earth.

(Then again, you like Trump and Farage :lol:)

Think you're getting mixed up about caring for the club and caring for the hedge fund that presently own it.They might not be the biggest c**** on earth but they're still c****.

Sorry to insult hedge funds which we know you like.;)

36 minutes ago, Lad said:

Think you're getting mixed up about caring for the club and caring for the hedge fund that presently own it.They might not be the biggest c**** on earth but they're still c****.

Sorry to insult hedge funds which we know you like.;)

don't worry, you can do like the Manc fans did, and ... erm ... wear the old club colours - also known as Everton colours - as a protest. :P