Ticket Page Live...possibly....

parsonjack

Had a FollowThatPage mail that this link had changed...and now loads the ticket deposits page.....

http://glastonbury.seetickets.com/event/glastonbury-2017-deposits/worthy-farm-pilton-somerset/1100000

Quite likely it's a false alarm as usual but worth trying for anyone who has no ticket yet.....

Advance apologies if its a dud......

19 hours ago, eFestivals said:

did you only get the one alert today? :lol:

A better alerter would have been going mental (checkpage has), because See's system has been up and down like a yo-yo today with 'server busy' and 'event not found' (presumably also because busy) being served instead of the normal page.

CheckPage the key ingredient to last years success in the secret resale.

If you are planning on trying for tickets in the resale or more so the secret resale get CheckPage.

2 minutes ago, Familiar2billions said:

Im fortunate enough to have a ticket but we still have 4 who are in need and we are determined not to leave behind. Just signed up to checkpage today so hopefully it does us proud! Sterling work as always efests!

I am in the same boat, looking for three tickets. I am hoping a combination of CheckPage and general luck will help me grab their tickets!

13 minutes ago, Familiar2billions said:

Im fortunate enough to have a ticket but we still have 4 who are in need and we are determined not to leave behind. Just signed up to checkpage today so hopefully it does us proud! Sterling work as always efests!

it's gone off a few times today, tho I've not had a moment to look at why yet. I'm guessing it's more 'server busy' stuff.

Edited by eFestivals