kaosmark2

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

28 minutes ago, pink_triangle said:

Man Utd look a tired, old team who have failed to adapt to football in 2016. I don't think Mourhinio is the man to turn it round, I think he is yesterday's man.

Pretty much my argument pink, Jose 5 years to late.

Utd are crying out for a young and exciting coach.

Edited by thetime

13 hours ago, mjsell said:

This prediction went well. 

And that's the reason why Mourinho parked the bus against Liverpool - if he doesn't, half decent teams will tear this United team apart. 

I also reckon he parked the bus soi strongly at Liverpool because he wasn't prepared to park the bus at Chelsea. He wanted to prove himself as not-the-bus-parker back at his old haunt, and was hoping he might also win too. But he wasn't prepared to see two big losses in a week, so one had to be sacrificed.

I'm thinking we now have the finishing top 4 in place tho not necessarily in the finishing order. It's very normally the case that the top scoring teams are the ones at the top, and that's what we have now, while I reckon that both of Utd and Spurs are going to struggle for goals at times and drop too many points because of it.

14 hours ago, thetime said:

What another one? They keep clearing players out and then spending more zillions.

Yep. He has a lot of work to do this season and in the summer. 3 years of chronic mis-management to fix. 

Modern footie seems to be rubbing off on everyone now. Writing a manager off after 8 games. Madness. 

8 minutes ago, The Nal said:

Yep. He has a lot of work to do this season and in the summer. 3 years of chronic mis-management to fix. 

Modern footie seems to be rubbing off on everyone now. Writing a manager off after 8 games. Madness. 

I wouldnt say write him off, but he has spent 180 million+, and been fully backed in the transfer market. He has also been allowed to marginalise some great players (morgan, that new winger they bought and luke shaw). Youd expect more as utd fan than yesterdays hilarity

1 hour ago, eFestivals said:

I also reckon he parked the bus soi strongly at Liverpool because he wasn't prepared to park the bus at Chelsea. 

Its hard to judge that properly (you may be right) but in reality he had no chance to park the bus at Chelski. They managed to hotwire it after 30 seconds and drove it out of the stadium for a 90 min joyride before burning it out

27 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

Including his own. There's no future in Zlatan, but he was signed anyway.

What are you missing about what Moaniho is doing?

If Zlatan is available you get him. Impossible to sort out that squad in one window. But agree theres a huge problem with scoring goals. 

22 minutes ago, zahidf said:

I wouldnt say write him off, but he has spent 180 million+, and been fully backed in the transfer market. He has also been allowed to marginalise some great players (morgan, that new winger they bought and luke shaw). Youd expect more as utd fan than yesterdays hilarity

Agree yeah. Although Shaw will be back in the team as will Mkyitaryan. Rojo is crap. First out the door next summer. Fellaini too. And Smalling can't be the main defender. Hopefully Bailly will be. 

Didn't think it was a 4-0 game yesterday. Utd had chances but the shambolic defending did it. 

The result wasn't the worst thing about yesterday. Bailly possibly being badly injured is. Seems his knee is goosed. 

Edited by The Nal

56 minutes ago, The Nal said:

Let's not paper over the cracks, Jose has been as bad as I expected  if not worse.

It's not the previous managers who paid 89m for a player with no idea how to fit him in. It's Jose who signed an ageing slow striker, it's not previous managers who tried to play a static Zlatan with a even slower Rooney. 

He got left with young players with wonderful potential like shaw, martial, rashford. For God's sake  what's he done to rashford? He plays more as a fullback last few games, what's he done to martial? What's he done to shaw?

It pains me to say but the fresh, fast exciting football of Liverpool is the future and Jose certainly isn't. 

It's going to be a long, long 2 years.

Edited by thetime

17 minutes ago, thetime said:

Let's not paper over the cracks, Jose has been as bad as I expected  if not worse.

It's not the previous managers who paid 89m for a player with no idea how to fit him in. It's Jose who signed an ageing slow striker, it's not previous managers who tried to play a static Zlatan with a even slower Rooney. 

He got left with young players with wonderful potential like shaw, martial, rashford. For God's sake  what's he done to rashford? He plays more as a fullback last few games, what's he done to martial? What's he done to shaw?

It pains me to say but the fresh, fast exciting football of Liverpool is the future and Jose certainly isn't. 

Yep.

When Tony Pulis shows more ambition for a win against Liverpool than Utd have shown, Utd have hit the bottom.

Edited by eFestivals

1 hour ago, thetime said:

Can fully expect a long season this year as its his first. Still lots of players to integrate/eject. Impossible to wave a magic wand and make it all ok. 

He tried to navigate through this 10 day period by not losing at Liverpool, beating Fenerbahce, beating Chelsea and City on Wednesday. 

Not much Mourinho could do about the first goal. Thats Smallings error 100%. When De Gea is rushing out like that you know theres no leadership at the back. Still doesn't feel like anything like a "team" to me. Smiling and swapping shirts at full time?! 

Hopefully Bailly is the man for the future. Really really bad news about his injury though.

In other news, I may pop a hundred on Sunderland to be relegated first. Easy money. 

4 minutes ago, ThomThomDrum said:

Its amazing the shite Moyes had to put up with from the get go as Utd manager, but after 9 league  games in he is the one who had the better start to his first season  compared to LvG and Jose. And if memory serves he did not spend even nearly as much as the two that followed. 

Moyesie was very harshly treated yeah. He did inherit a team that had just walked the league though. 

Edited by The Nal

1 hour ago, The Nal said:

If Zlatan is available you get him. Impossible to sort out that squad in one window. But agree theres a huge problem with scoring goals. 

Agree yeah. Although Shaw will be back in the team as will Mkyitaryan. Rojo is crap. First out the door next summer. Fellaini too. And Smalling can't be the main defender. Hopefully Bailly will be. 

Didn't think it was a 4-0 game yesterday. Utd had chances but the shambolic defending did it. 

The result wasn't the worst thing about yesterday. Bailly possibly being badly injured is. Seems his knee is goosed. 

yup, twitter says bailey's season is done.

3 hours ago, eFestivals said:

I also reckon he parked the bus soi strongly at Liverpool because he wasn't prepared to park the bus at Chelsea. He wanted to prove himself as not-the-bus-parker back at his old haunt, and was hoping he might also win too. But he wasn't prepared to see two big losses in a week, so one had to be sacrificed.

I'm thinking we now have the finishing top 4 in place tho not necessarily in the finishing order. It's very normally the case that the top scoring teams are the ones at the top, and that's what we have now, while I reckon that both of Utd and Spurs are going to struggle for goals at times and drop too many points because of it.

i actually think UTD were set up for a draw as well for the chelsea game, like there last 4 meetings.

Hard know for sure mind you, as whatever plan jose had went out the window when chelsea scored in 30 seconds...

7 minutes ago, Wooderson said:

Whats this guff from him towards Conte? Don't disrespect me? Fuck off, seriously. Youre a c**t.

He thought Conte was being disrespectful by gesturing for the crowd to make noise.

400019_o.gif

v-valdes-vs-mourinho-o_zps2ae80386.gif

Conte was 100% correct saying "If we want to cut the emotion we can go home and change our jobs". 

Mourinho is a really bad loser.