Top Posters In This Topic

• lucyginger

• mr gumby

• thurlow84

• A Guy Called Matt

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

51 minutes ago, coughedoutmyheart said:

Glasto is so close I can smell it (almost!)

Random question. Where abouts are the stalls that sell the newspapers where you usually get a free bag?

They're marked with a G on the map you get in the little guide on the lanyard.  They usually run out of the freebies quite quickly though.

Incidentally everyone, I have the most appalling memory for faces and names.  Especially with fellas.  So even if I've met you a couple of times before I may not remember who you are.  Please don't take offence.  I merely have a goldfish brain.

I've got tomorrow at work and I need to pack. Terribly I'm leaving it to the last minute. I have my piles of stuff, haven't missed anything major. 

Need to print off clash finder tomorrow. Book the taxi to the coach station / random location in Sheffield and will be on the farm. 

I should be able to make the EFest meet and hopefully the NfC meet too! I say hopefully as I am rubbish at keeping plans and braving these type of things. 

3 hours ago, Sawdusty Surfer said:

Arcadia crew

Glad you're on site and sorted dusty.

Morning all, last day in work today and writing my packing list... I want to get that good vendor list sorted too, get some ideas on new venues to try.

For travellers, hope today is safe and dry, see you all tomorrow!

Good morning.  I have a delivery here labelled NFR NFC, appears to be a fuck ton of excitement with a side order of happy vibes and a lorryload of sunshine.  Anyone available to sign for this?

Subtext: I'm a wee bit excited

11 minutes ago, Quark said:

Good morning.  I have a delivery here labelled NFR NFC, appears to be a fuck ton of excitement with a side order of happy vibes and a lorryload of sunshine.  Anyone available to sign for this?

Subtext: I'm a wee bit excited

Have they not sent the curry?? Sheesh.

My mind is not on the 5 meetings I've got today. Gerrin!!