Secret resales 2015

Terence99

Just now, liambarton said:

Maybe they will go up at 6 like coach sales normally do

i'd say thats not their normal MO during secret sales, and they usually go for the afternoon.  However i get suspicious and feel they might deliberately do unexpected things as they know people are monitoring

3 minutes ago, Mandroman said:

I reckon its just their way of telling us that these will all be available at some stage this week so keep an eye out. Good to see the potential coach options as these were different to what I got a glimpse of in the April resale. 

Yeah there seemed to be a lot of coach tickets not available, but they weren't the full list of options so I reckon they were the ones that will be available at some point......

1 minute ago, MadScientist said:

Yeah I will add as someone said above I imagine those were all the potential coaches you could get. There were coaches going from my town yet they weren't on the list so it makes me think those were all the coaches with refunds 

this

1 minute ago, cb4747 said:

I just can't figure out why they've done all this adding things and removing things. Can someone please try and get in with the webteam at SeeTickets. We need a mole! 

They are all sat in the SEE office reading this forum having a right laugh at us. :(

Edited by mocoworm

1 minute ago, cb4747 said:

I just can't figure out why they've done all this adding things and removing things. Can someone please try and get in with the webteam at SeeTickets. We need a mole! 

I think the See manager was lurking and the web team wanted to look busy

Edited by buddiepaul

4 minutes ago, siblin said:

i'd say thats not their normal MO during secret sales, and they usually go for the afternoon.  However i get suspicious and feel they might deliberately do unexpected things as they know people are monitoring

might they do this because they don't want the page to get hammered?

13 minutes ago, cb4747 said:

Anyone else constantly posting details to here hoping something will happen?!..

http://glastonbury.seetickets.com/event/addregistrations

I still have that page up too, and still keep hitting proceed ::)   Still showing not available though :(

EDIT:    Just checked its working by adding a false reg at the bottom of the page, and it recognised it as not valid, so its still working ok :)

Edited by BeddyDriver
updated