Secret resales 2015

Terence99

1 minute ago, Donkeyradish said:

I honestly can't see it myself - one of us would've got lucky surely. Proof or it didn't happen! ;)

I couldn't have got to the coach page any quicker and it had all of them as showing no seats available, for someone to have got there first they would have had to completed the payment page and confirmation before i got there so 100% sure nothing was sold today.

• Upvote 1

Just now, AntG77 said:

Yes, but if you load it in a new tab, it states:

Page not found

We're sorry, but the page you have tried to vist [sic] could not be found.

yes Id tried that, odd that the link I have up still seems to be live but cant load it directly as a new one..

5 minutes ago, BeddyDriver said:

I still have that page up too, and still keep hitting proceed ::)   Still showing not available though :(

I keep doing that too.  Once it took a nano-second longer to respond than usual and I was sure it was going to let me through!

14 minutes ago, abiwish said:

anyone with more experience be able to say whether they think that means theres no GA tickets coming or if its just them testing the page etc. ?

You won't find anyone... One year there was a lots of little coach sales daily it seemed.  Last year it was GA only and no coach sales.

All I know is that you have to be on your toes and ready at any time.

Those in the what's app group getting aggy chill your boots.  Definitely not the spirit of Glastonbury and if you can't hack a few false alarms then the secret sales ain't for you...

3 minutes ago, AntG77 said:

Yes, but if you load it in a new tab, it states:

Page not found

We're sorry, but the page you have tried to vist [sic] could not be found.

2 minutes ago, BeddyDriver said:

yes Id tried that, odd that the link I have up still seems to be live but cant load it directly as a new one..

.If you go to the first booking p page and then proveed it puts a cookie in your browser so acxtivating thew addreg url - if you go direct to the addreg url it does not work

1 minute ago, El R Davy said:

I noticed that the coach tickets only allow 2 tickets, however the general is 4? Is this a usual rule in the resale, or will the GS also be 2, when it finally happens?

In the previous 2 secret resales I've got through in has been 4GA tix

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Beerqueen said:

I keep doing that too.  Once it took a nano-second longer to respond than usual and I was sure it was going to let me through!

Just took me absolutely ages but I didn't dare refresh in case it actually went to the booking page

Just now, Beerqueen said:

Right I'm going to try doing some work now.  But not anything that requires me to leave my desk or concentrate too hard!

I know right! I finish at 4 and have a 10 minute drive home. For once I don't want to leave my desk! 

I'm so pleased I managed to get tickets in the original sale. This hanging around waiting for a possible resale would kill me.. And the fact I have no internet access at work doesn't really help!

• Downvote 1

Quick update for those who are late to the party.

TIPI and Sunday refunded tickets went on sale earlier.

The Tour page was extremely active earlier, they added the coach ticket sections but NO tickets were actually sold. 

The wednesday/thursday coach sections and the General Admission sale section have since been removed from the page. 

People have understandably been going a bit nuts, but we are still awaiting the big moment of the general admission tickets to go on sale. Keep your eyes peeled as it could be any minute now (or next week, who knows)

Good luck

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Michaelgball said:

Quick update for those who are late to the party.

The Tour page was extremely active earlier, they added the coach ticket sections but NO tickets were actually sold. 

Based on what?  Can you be 100% certain?