Secret resales 2015

Terence99

It would show all the coach locations, but i quickly scanned through every single location and at the bottom of the page it said On Sale 22nd June.. I got through literally seconds after the page updated and the page does not update live. thats why i suspect non were actually sold. But you never know, maybe it was different for others. I'm just after GA so im not too fussed

4 minutes ago, siblin said:

So I've heard, but all second hand.  

First hand people i trust have said that a certain city showed available, and they got trhough to payment, which makes me believe its true

I selected Taunton Single on Thursday just to see if I could - didn't go any further though as I need GA.....

3 minutes ago, BeddyDriver said:

it makes no sense, as tickets for coaches sold out last time they put sold out....why not do the same, and why then take the page away straight away instead of just writing sold out... ?

Think siblin is saying that IF there were tickets available that they haven't sold out, only a few got through when they were testing the page.

It's all speculative though

1 minute ago, siblin said:

I'm not saying it definitely has happened, im just saying theres enough to make me believe it may have happened.

so there were loads of options for London, Bristol, Bath, Taunton and Reading and single options for most other places all showing unavailable for me, but was that the sum total of what was always available? Ie did they just activate the ones with returned tix (like Brighton) or were they preparing for a bigger return of tix? Say people who had coach tix but were ten successful in main resale?

1 minute ago, Levitz said:

so there were loads of options for London, Bristol, Bath, Taunton and Reading and single options for most other places all showing unavailable for me, but was that the sum total of what was always available? Ie did they just activate the ones with returned tix (like Brighton) or were they preparing for a bigger return of tix? Say people who had coach tix but were ten successful in main resale?

But you wouldn't be able to buy in the main resale if you had already got coach as you would have an admission ticket with your coach ticket.  These aren't just coach, they are coach+admission.

3 minutes ago, Levitz said:

According to someone a few pages back, in the original sale there was coaches from their nearest major city and not this time so maybe the locations we all saw today were for returned tickets at those locations. Could be only 1 seat at each location for all we know

2 minutes ago, siblin said:

no the GA page hasnt changed.

no youre right it hasnt, but the link went from the tour page.

If the sale was meant to happen they would have added the links to the events page, and they havent at all. itll either be 6pm tonight, or 3pm tomorrow now i reckon :)

Just now, LeonStallard said:

hahaha not the first time someones mentioned that when it comes to Glastonbury, bit harsh to give up on 8 years together because she's not quite as into Glastonbury as me though.......or is it???

No man. It's time to move on.

I'm tempted to believe coach sales have been and gone. There will have been a very limited number of tickets available. If I remember correctly 2 years ago it was just a flash and I don't remember anyone on the forums saying they got one.

2 minutes ago, Beerqueen said:

But you wouldn't be able to buy in the main resale if you had already got coach as you would have an admission ticket with your coach ticket.  These aren't just coach, they are coach+admission.

Ah yes, you're right, Forgot 1 ticket per reg 

1 minute ago, LeonStallard said:

hahaha not the first time someones mentioned that when it comes to Glastonbury, bit harsh to give up on 8 years together because she's not quite as into Glastonbury as me though.......or is it???

But, dude, this is 'Glastonbury'

Entirely up to you though haha