Secret resales 2015

Terence99

Ive been such a bad parent during this process. Fell out with mother as she wouldn't look after her longer…rushed home and locked child outdoors with the gardener… got to be somewhere in his job description right? Well I'm nothing if not determined! 

Edited by Alking

3 minutes ago, siblin said:

Based on what?  Can you be 100% certain?

The second the page updated, I got through with a registration and every single location said there were no tickets available.. and i'm yet to see anyone who claims to have been able to purchase a ticket :) its not 100% but ill say >95% sure

5 minutes ago, moheetoes said:

Previously, went in via main Glastonbury.seetickets.com, no special link used, just had to be on the ball when tickets went live..

Thanks :) I've got this page up http://glastonbury.seetickets.com/event/addregistrations and have added details but I'm thinking prob won't be a case of clicking proceed and going straight in when they go live?

Just now, Abijones said:

Thanks :) I've got this page up http://glastonbury.seetickets.com/event/addregistrations and have added details but I'm thinking prob won't be a case of clicking proceed and going straight in when they go live?

Probably you're best bet tbh. You could be trying for a long time though!

3 minutes ago, Michaelgball said:

The second the page updated, I got through with a registration and every single location said there were no tickets available.. and i'm yet to see anyone who claims to have been able to purchase a ticket :) its not 100% but ill say >95% sure

I've known people who definitely got through to payment, and some second hand stories of people who bought tickets

1 minute ago, Abijones said:

I have to take kids to swimming lesson in a bit, bet it happens then, ARRRGGGHHHHHH!

Not based on previous years when it's been earlier in the day, but obviously they could be unpredictable for a variety.

1 minute ago, siblin said:

I've known people who definitely got through to payment, and some second hand stories of people who bought tickets

I think we'd have confirmation from some source by now if coach tickets had been sold, siblin.

If you think about the changes that were made to the page suring that frenzy, it looked awfully like testing to make sure links and webpage were correct for when they do go live. And we're assuming that ALL of the coach refunds were processed to allow a coach secret resale, but that not all of the GA refunds have yet been sorted?

Possible, but the logicistician in me says test, test, test.

Ben

4 minutes ago, siblin said:

well im taking their stories with a pinch of salt..I dont believe that even See would conduct a secret resale without actually posting the link to the sale anywhere ? and relying on peoples prior knowledge to find a link..

Secondly, after previously buying coach tickets in secret resales I know what happened last time, didnt happen this time..

So no , quite frankly I dont believe any have been sold today,...but happy to be proved wrong..

Edited by BeddyDriver
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, El R Davy said:

Got through and paid for tickets, as in actually have the tickets?

So I've heard, but all second hand.  

First hand people i trust have said that a certain city showed available, and they got trhough to payment, which makes me believe its true

5 minutes ago, siblin said:

There seemed to be an awful lot of activity on here at the time of the pages going 'live' (per se) and no-one seemed to get them so I doubt there was any, plus no confirmation of any tickets being sold leads me to believe they were just gearing up the pages for the imminent sales

Exciting though! I love the adrenaline buzz from trying to get tickets and all the chit-chat on here, and subsequently hate the feeling when you don't get them

First hand people i trust have said that a certain city showed available, and they got trhough to payment, which makes me believe its true

If that was Brighton, people on here said they got through but no payment button

1 minute ago, bennyhana22 said:

I think we'd have confirmation from some source by now if coach tickets had been sold, siblin.

That assumes a large enough sample of people.  Maybe there were less than a handful of tickets.  Those people might have just decided to go on the lash instead of coming on here to tell us.

Not saying we shouldnt stay alert though of course!

Just now, Levitz said:

If that was Brighton, people on here said they got through but no payment button

and why would that one location behave differently?

Thats what i'd expect to see if someone had beaten them to the click-through

Did the payment complete though? I would agree with others. Tests for the real thing. Everyone is so on on top with page monitoring, that this is perhaps how they got through to a payment page. Being super speedy