Download 2016

Hart Attack

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's quite possible, I think main support was always the likely spot for them rather than headliner.

Of course, I didn't expect them to head it, they aren't a £20 band yet. Going to get tickets based on this. Brum is closer but London I can get back on cheap tickets and Kentish town is only a few stops on the tube. Have a few jars that way.

Apologies that this isn't DL, but it does relate to lots of bands I've seen at DL.

Has anyone seen this line up ? Looks an absolute steal for £25

http://www.corporation.org.uk/gig/1920/Winter+Rocks+Festival+2015+at+Corporation+on+5+December+2015

Not sure if it's a national thing, or just Sheffield specific. One thing for sure, I'm gonna be there.

Lots of people on here said that Crobot were excellent at DL this year I think ? I missed them, but will deffo catch them this time.

Good that. Saw Temperance Movement again last weekend. The singer is absolutely hatstand and they are a great live band. I'd pay £25 just for them.

Yeah - I saw them at DL 2014, thought they were excellent. I didn't think that their current tour was coming to Sheffield, so absolute bonus that they're playing this.

I caved and got a ticket for Bring Me the Horizon for Glasgow. So now I kinda hope that they don't play so as there's a fresh one for me.

EDIT: And yes, I fully intend on breaking my Download virginity.

did you manage to get a standing ticket ? i bought tickets for edinburgh and didnt realise i have slayer on the same night , i've  now bought tickets from an ad on gumtree and sold my tickets for edinburgh so heres hoping i dont scammed lololool

Edited by MATTALLICA

How much is a weekend ticket after the pre sale normally

I think early birds are £195 plus handling so comes up at £205. I'd imagine you can add a tenner to that. Campervan tickets have gone up 20% to £120+handling. It's a rip off. They were £40 in 2010.

I think early birds are £195 plus handling so comes up at £205. I'd imagine you can add a tenner to that. Campervan tickets have gone up 20% to £120+handling. It's a rip off. They were £40 in 2010.

Parking in anyway is a rip off at Download tbh but I also think the same this year for Glasto.

Campervan tickets are expensive. Split it between a group of 4 though, and it's not that bad.

Plus, I would rather pay 30 or 40 quid extra to not have to carry anything, have a 5 min walk to the arena and to have pretty decent bogs and showers.

They don't tend to search you too much at the gate either!

This Volbeat thing. If they get to headline 2nd then they are effectively getting shafted again. The last twice they played they were up against Korn and then the BSC secret set. If the headliners are any of the ones that have been tipped then Volbet's crowd would be small again. It would be a clash from hell for me. They need to be sub on main or 3rd down I reckon. Get the crowd and exposure they deserve.

Out of 5 festivals the only one that was sunny from start to finish was in the north of Scotland at the end of Sep. Leeds was pretty much sunny the whole time bar one 10 minute downpour and the Monday pack up. Download was ok apart from the Friday rain. Pub crawl thursday was glorious. Yet to have a completely sunny Download, I too have had a premonition that it will happen in 2016. I was demolishing a bucket in KFC and the discarded bones spelt it out. It was spooky man.