How do you change your photo on your registration?

Guest Ruwise

It's true, you can't edit photos. I can understand why they wouldn't allow it once tickets have gone on sale (easy if slightly faffy resale opportunity) but I've never understood why you can't change your photo during the off season.

Presumably it just makes thing easier for them if all the photos they have to authorise are coming from one place

• 2 weeks later...

I have long hair and Im clean shaven on my photo. I walked in this year and the woman on the gate looked a few times at my ticket and said "you dont look like this any more"

All I could say was "Its not illegal to get a haircut and grow a beard is it ?"

i'm mulling over re-registering for this exact reason. look very baby faced on my photo but now have a big (and come the festival to be even bigger) beard

I've just re-registered! Now I have the wait to see if it's worked.

Tried at the weekend, having realised that we've changed ISP & no longer have access to the email address we were already registered from. I messed about with it for about an hour and a half, but couldn't seem to get my computer to store a jpeg anywhere I could find it, and of course, couldn't get the registration form to accept anything but a jpeg. In the end, I needed to step away and think through what needed doing.

Have got on this morning and done it.

If my re-registration fails, we can still try for tickets, because we are already registered & we have our previous tickets with the numbers on, We'll just never get a confirmation email & will have to wait till the tickets arrive in June to know for certain if we got tickets! That woud be errrrm....exciting.