Making plans

Guest glenman

Whats the one special thing your planning to do this year at the festival? maybe its something you do every year, or maybe something you have always meant to do but never got around to doing!just find it interesting what specific things, little or large, people do at the festival.

For me im defiantly going to grab a few beers and hang around the circus tent and that area for a good part of the day, really enjoyed it last year but didn't spend enough at it!

Definitely spend some more time in the circus field, you'll love it. I spend lots of time there each year!

Also the ribbon tower is pretty cool, but I wouldn't queue for ages to go up it. We got there just as it was opening so we were the second group in the queue, but I don't think I'd queue for much longer than 20-30 minutes, it's not that much different to the view you get right at the top of the viewing area.

As for my own plans.. I want to do a silent disco this year, and also see if I can find the damn rabbit hole entrance.

The Rabbit Hole entrance?

Isn't that kind of between The Ribbon Tower and The Park Stage in that massive tent that is widely advertised as The Rabbit Hole?

You have to answer a riddle to be allowed into that hole within that tent apparently.

And then be small and agile enough to get down on your knees and crawl through said tunnel.

Which I just can't (I'm too thick for riddles).

I've always planned/intended to find The Secret Underground Piano Bar.

It's been years.

I've never found it.

I think it maybe a secret stop on The Monorail.

The Rabbit Hole entrance?

Isn't that kind of between The Ribbon Tower and The Park Stage in that massive tent that is widely advertised as The Rabbit Hole?

You have to answer a riddle to be allowed into that hole within that tent apparently.

And then be small and agile enough to get down on your knees and crawl through said tunnel.

Which I just can't (I'm too thick for riddles).

I've always planned/intended to find The Secret Underground Piano Bar.

It's been years.

I've never found it.

I think it maybe a secret stop on The Monorail.