The Space To Put Predictions And Then Provide Feedback Or Bold Bands If You Want To Show People Who You Like Thread

1 hour ago, Andre91 said:

Royal Blood / Thirty Seconds To Mars / Panic! at the Disco / Eveything Everything / Nothing But Thieves / The Amazons / Tonight Alive / Basement / DEAD!
The Streets / Desiigner
The Story So Far 

Kendrick Lamar / The Chainsmokers / Courteeners / J Hus / the Neighbourhood / Marmozets / Creeper / Idles / Astroid Boys 
Enter Shikari / Zack De La Rocha 
Skindred 

Foo Fighters / Twenty One Pilots / Wolf Alice / Don Broco / Mastodon / Frank Carter & The Rattlesnakes / Fickle Friends / Alien Ant Farm / Black Peaks 
Friendly Fires / Jack Garratt 
Killswitch Engage

Yes

Friday:

Royal blood/Catfish and the bottlemen (co-headline) / Vampire weekend / Wolf alice / Don broco / Death from above 1979 / Beartooth / Creeper / With confidence

NME: Pendulum / J hus

Saturday:

Drake / Boy better know / Panic at the disco / Cage the elephant / The hunna / Frank carter and the rattlesnakes / State champs / Alien ant farm / Idles

NME: The kooks / Nothing but thieves

Sunday:

Foo fighters / Tame impala / The streets / Brand new / Mastodon / The amazons / The sherlocks / The xcerts / Counterfeit

NME: Future / Jack garratt

2 hours ago, Shaun182 said:

Friday:

Royal blood/Catfish and the bottlemen (co-headline) / Vampire weekend / Wolf alice / Don broco / Death from above 1979 / Beartooth / Creeper / With confidence

Saturday:

Drake / Boy better know / Panic at the disco / Cage the elephant / The hunna / Frank carter and the rattlesnakes / State champs / Alien ant farm / Idles

Sunday:

Foo fighters / Tame impala / The streets / Brand new / Mastodon / The amazons / The sherlocks / The xcerts / Counterfeit

Okay give Kendrick that Sunday undercard please FR.

Reading Friday/Leeds Saturday:

Main: Royal Blood/Paramore (co-headline) / Wolf Alice / Don Broco / Lil Uzi Vert / The Amazons / Creeper / IDLES / Basement

NME: Jungle / Jack Garratt / The Horrors

Pit: Killswitch Engage

Reading Saturday/Leeds Sunday:

Main: Arctic Monkeys / 30 Seconds to Mars / Courteeners / The Wombats / Tyler, the Creator / Alien Ant Farm / Fickle Friends / The Sherlocks / Inheaven

NME: All Time Low / Nothing But Thieves

Pit: Skindred

Reading Sunday/Leeds Friday:

Main: Kendrick Lamar / Twenty One Pilots / The Kooks / J-Hus / Mastodon / The Hunna / Declan McKenna / Hinds

NME: Friendly Fires / Rat Boy / The Cribs

FR: Death From Above

2 hours ago, Shaun182 said:

Friday:

Saturday:

Sunday:

That is just so dreamy and I'm so hopeful that will happen CAUSE IF THAT DOES I WILL LIKE PASS OUT

44 minutes ago, Will-2609 said:

Okay give Kendrick that Sunday undercard please FR.

The Friday would be aight too.

21 minutes ago, Will-2609 said:

Reading Friday/Leeds Saturday:

Main: Royal Blood/Paramore (co-headline) / Wolf Alice / Don Broco / Lil Uzi Vert / The Amazons / Creeper / IDLES / Basement

NME: Jungle / Jack Garratt / The Horrors

Pit: Killswitch Engage

Reading Saturday/Leeds Sunday:

Main: Arctic Monkeys / 30 Seconds to Mars / Courteeners / The Wombats / Tyler, the Creator / Alien Ant Farm / Fickle Friends / The Sherlocks / Inheaven

NME: All Time Low / Nothing But Thieves

Pit: Skindred

Reading Sunday/Leeds Friday:

Main: Kendrick Lamar / Twenty One Pilots / The Kooks / J-Hus / Mastodon / The Hunna / Declan McKenna / Hinds

NME: Friendly Fires / Rat Boy / The Cribs

FR: Death From Above

Oh man you gotta play me like that w/ the Leeds Friday headliners? Looks good tho.

30 Seconds to Mars between Arctic Monkeys and Courteeners/Wombats would be weird af. They'll just get Alex Turner chants throughout

Edited by dentalplan

23 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

The Friday would be aight too.

Oh man you gotta play me like that w/ the Leeds Friday headliners? Looks good tho.

30 Seconds to Mars between Arctic Monkeys and Courteeners/Wombats would be weird af. They'll just get Alex Turner chants throughout

Yeah didn't clock the Friday really but that'd be good. Tame or VW are probably about the best subs I can hope for under Kendrick (can't think what other decent subs they could book tbh, maybe BBK/Skepta or Stormzy).

I guess so wrt 30STM. More suitable for the Friday but I can't see em being third down under co-headliners.

Friday:

Main: Kendrick Lamar // Tame Impala // Tyler, the Creator // Brand New // Zack De La Rocha // The Amazons // Creeper // Black Honey // Arcane Roots

NME: Chvrches // Dua Lipa // Wilkinson

Dance: Annie Mac

Lock Up: Sleeping With Sirens

FR: Peace

Saturday:

Main: The Killers // Catfish & the Bottlemen // Wolf Alice // J Hus // Marmozets // Declan McKenna // Cabbage // Fickle Friends // Idles

NME: Enter Shikari // Nothing But Thieves // Neck Deep

Dance: Sigma

Pit: Death Grips

FR: Amber Run

Sunday:

Main: Royal Blood // Boy Better Know // A Day to Remember // Don Broco // Babymetal // Tonight Alive // Alien Ant Farm // Basement // Milk Teeth

NME: Jamie xx // Post Malone // Jungle

Dance: Hannah Wants

Pit: Killswitch Engage

FR: Foster the People

FLORENCE + THE MACHINE, Skepta, Friendly Fires, Mastodon, Papa Roach, The Amazons, Young Guns, Cabbage, Black Foxxes
NME: Marilyn Manson, All Time Low

KENDRICK LAMAR, Tame Impala, Run The Jewels, Brand New, Post Malone, Marmozets, Creeper, Muncie Girls, Honeyblood
NME: Prophets of Rage, Dua Lipa

ROYAL BLOOD, Twenty One Pilots, Thirty Seconds To Mars, Nothing But Thieves, Fetty Wap, Alien Ant Farm, Drenge, Moose Blood, Black Honey
NME: Axwell /\ Ingrosso, Anderson .Paak

Some slight changes to my prediction

Friday

Main: Kendrick Lamar // Tame Impala // Courteeners // Brand New // Zack De La Rocha // The Amazons // Cabbage // Black Honey // Arcane Roots

NME: Enter Shikari // Nothing But Thieves // Neck Deep // PVRIS // King Gizzard & the Lizard Wizard // Alvvays // King Krule // Sigrid

Dance: Annie Mac

Lock Up: Sleeping With Sirens

FR: Peace

Saturday

Main: Arctic Monkeys // Catfish & the Bottlemen // Wolf Alice // J Hus // Everything Everything // Declan McKenna // Swim Deep // Fickle Friends // Idles

NME: Chvrches // Dua Lipa // Anderson .paak & the Free Nationals // Sampha // FIDLAR

Dance: Sigma

Pit: Death Grips

FR: Amber Run

Sunday

Main: Royal Blood // Boy Better Know // A Day to Remember // Don Broco // Marmozets // Tonight Alive // Creeper // Basement // Milk Teeth

NME: Jamie xx // Post Malone // Wilkinson (live) // Portugal. the Man

Dance: Hannah Wants

Pit: Killswitch Engage

FR: Foster the People

Will try to stop doing these for a while now but I keep working at predictions and think I'm getting closer to a realistic one now. Only main/NME here though.

Friday

Main: Kendrick Lamar // The Prodigy // Stormzy // Don Broco // Marmozets // Tonight Alive // Creeper // Basement // Arcane Roots

NME: Vampire Weekend // Nothing But Thieves // Anderson .paak & the Free Nationals // Portugal. the Man // King Gizzard & the Lizard Wizard // Alvvays // The Big Moon // Sigrid

Saturday

Main: Arctic Monkeys // Tame Impala // Wolf Alice // Brand New // Everything Everything // Declan McKenna // Swim Deep // Fickle Friends // Idles

NME: Enter Shikari // Post Malone // Neck Deep // PVRIS // FIDLAR

Sunday

Main: Royal Blood // Catfish & the Bottlemen // Courteeners // J Hus // Zack De La Rocha // The Amazons // Cabbage // Fickle Friends // Milk Teeth

NME: Annie Mac // Dua Lipa // Wilkinson (live) // Sampha

13 hours ago, SomeoneListeningIn said:

Will try to stop doing these for a while now but I keep working at predictions and think I'm getting closer to a realistic one now. Only main/NME here though.

Friday

Main: Kendrick Lamar // The Prodigy // Stormzy // Don Broco // Marmozets // Tonight Alive // Creeper // Basement // Arcane Roots

NME: Vampire Weekend // Nothing But Thieves // Anderson .paak & the Free Nationals // Portugal. the Man // King Gizzard & the Lizard Wizard // Alvvays // The Big Moon // Sigrid

Saturday

Main: Arctic Monkeys // Tame Impala // Wolf Alice // Brand New // Everything Everything // Declan McKenna // Swim Deep // Fickle Friends // Idles

NME: Enter Shikari // Post Malone // Neck Deep // PVRIS // FIDLAR

Sunday

Main: Royal Blood // Catfish & the Bottlemen // Courteeners // J Hus // Zack De La Rocha // The Amazons // Cabbage // Fickle Friends // Milk Teeth

NME: Annie Mac // Dua Lipa // Wilkinson (live) // Sampha

That Friday and Saturday are actually well good. I'd probs get two day tickets tbh.

After all these predictions I've just thought up some new stuff and seen like new music and just thought why not give it a shot 

Friday 

Main-Royal Blood+ Florence// catfish and the bottlemen//cage the elephant//J hus// the amazons//fickle friends//cabbage 

NME- Mura Masa, Kaleo, Rostam

Lock up- sleeping with sirens 

Saturday 

Main- Artic Monkeys// Stormzy// Tame impala//Portugal the man//Spring king//arcane roots// the manatees

NME- Khalid//Django Django//nothing but thieves 

Dance-Jax jones 

Sunday 

Main-Kendrick Lamar//21 pilots//Wolf alice//Post Malone// Loyal carner// The big moon

NME-Vampire weekend// 21 savage//xxxtentacion

Dance-Sigma 

Edited by bigcharlie65

4 minutes ago, bigcharlie65 said:

After all these predictions I've just thought up some new stuff and seen like new music and just thought why not give it a shot 

Friday 

Main-Royal Blood+ Florence// catfish and the bottlemen//cage the elephant//J hus// the amazons//fickle friends//cabbage 

NME- Mura Masa, Kaleo, Rostam

Lock up- sleeping with sirens 

Saturday 

Main- Artic Monkeys// Stormzy// Tame impala//Portugal the man//Spring king//arcane roots// the manatees

NME- Khalid//Django Django//nothing but thieves 

Dance-Jax jones 

Sunday 

Main-Kendrick Lamar//21 pilots//Wolf alice//Post Malone// Loyal carner// The big moon

NME-Vampire weekend// 21 savage//xxxtentacion

Dance-Sigma 

Tame Impala wouldn't play third down, they're a definite sub if not bordering on a coheadliner. Stormzy could potentially sub, but I'd swap him with Tame Impala, making it more realistic.

2 hours ago, SomeoneListeningIn said:

Tame Impala wouldn't play third down, they're a definite sub if not bordering on a coheadliner. Stormzy could potentially sub, but I'd swap him with Tame Impala, making it more realistic.

I agree with tame I'm a big fan but yeah I don't know where to put them I'm pretty sure stormzy up for it after his musicbox interview last week saying 'Id wanna stay in England do more festivals perhaps some bigger ones' and they would sell much more tickets with stormzy as a sub