Your journey

Guest Sketchead

I'm off tomorrow so run around and do chores. Then go to the office, not to work but to see a mate who's having an interview at my work for coffee. Husband collecting me from there where we'll grab a subway. Leave ours around 6ish. Get to g'bury area for around 8/9. Pub dinner then car park, see friends, kip in car then queue. Get in pitch up and get some more sleep :)

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Train from Rainham to London Victoria at 9:10, getting on the Circle line to Paddington, then Paddington to Castle Cary at 11:06.

This is my first time travelling to Glasto; I saw someone say that they sometimes don't let people without seat reservations get on the train if it's too full, is that true?

Left San Francisco on Friday, stayed in London over the weekend now in Kent for the night before picking up some wheels tomorrow and heading back to London to pick up the rest of the gang and head down to Glasto.

My longest journey to the festival ever. I shall plant some trees when it's all over

Tuesday........

Leave mine at 9:00am

Pick up one for Circus at 9:05

Pick up two for Pyramid at 9:30

Supermarket stop for any overnight orders phoned through.

Pilton at 12:00

On site by 13:00

In Park by 13:30

Tent up by 15:00

Discombobulated by midnight.

See the rest of you nice and sharp on Wednesday. We'll be waiting!!!!!!! xxxx

Left San Francisco on Friday, stayed in London over the weekend now in Kent for the night before picking up some wheels tomorrow and heading back to London to pick up the rest of the gang and head down to Glasto.

My longest journey to the festival ever. I shall plant some trees when it's all over