Glastonbury food with pictures

mike99

Amazing gumbo. Crayfish bob. He does weddings too i think.

Not had the crayfish as he'd run out when I went but the gumbo isn't something to get me complaining.

Missed lobster and crayfish last year and got crabcakes and gumbo respectively.

Crayfish Bob was great last year. Ran out of stock fairly frequently but still awesome. Up there with the Goan Fish curry for best at the fest.

As a pizza fan I'm glad to say that it's improving - although still nothing to rival the stone-baked pizza stand at Bestival.

Generally not impressed by the burgers there. Any recommendations welcome.

Crayfish Bob was great last year. Ran out of stock fairly frequently but still awesome. Up there with the Goan Fish curry for best at the fest.

As a pizza fan I'm glad to say that it's improving - although still nothing to rival the stone-baked pizza stand at Bestival.

Generally not impressed by the burgers there. Any recommendations welcome.

The pizza place in Williams Green is lovely!

I'm now looking forward to the food more than the music, and actually thinking about meals I'll be eating in over two months time. Jesus.

Was the ame last year, though, and I ended up finding none of the stalls I'd seen on here, and just eating a load of standard festival stuff. Will make more of an effort this year.

Big fan of Le Rac Shack. Been there last 2 years and assume back this time. Potatoes, loads of melted cheese and chorizo. All the good stuff.

IMG_20140627_213054.jpg

OH my good lord. I didn't know they did that - new food headliner potential

Last glastonbury was rather odd for me food wise, missed a fair few old favourites but found some new stars - just harder decisions this year! Not enough meals :/

I'm now looking forward to the food more than the music, and actually thinking about meals I'll be eating in over two months time. Jesus.

Was the ame last year, though, and I ended up finding none of the stalls I'd seen on here, and just eating a load of standard festival stuff. Will make more of an effort this year.

That's all part of Wednesday's bimble, checking where all the good food is!