Heilung, who’d have thought 🤷‍♂️

Franky

So here I am ploughing through various names on the announced list and came across these guys. 

Now for me, with Enigma being one of my all time favourite bands and their first album probably my most listened to album of my life. 

THESE GUYS JUST KNOCKED IT OUT OF THE PARK !!!! (Or should we say West Holts)

Banging. Well looking forward to this 👍👍

• Upvote 3

10 minutes ago, CharlotteB said:

Yeah I were listening to them yesterday. Really unique and interesting. Definitely on my shortlist.

Yep I will be there unless some hideous type of clash happens. Saying that, I don’t think I will be leaving West Holts this year 😂

54 minutes ago, Franky said:

Thought I would have a look on the tube of you,

f**k me I am more excited than ever to see these guys now!

Amazing!

The whole set is bat sh*t crazy. It's a shame they'll be in daylight tbh, I reckon this could have been more atmospheric under darkness or in a tent. Do we know which day they're on yet?

6 minutes ago, Supernintendo Chalmers said:

The whole set is bat sh*t crazy. It's a shame they'll be in daylight tbh, I reckon this could have been more atmospheric under darkness or in a tent. Do we know which day they're on yet?

Agree it looks best suited to darkness. Maybe a false assumption, but from their position on the poster they'd be sub on Friday, which would be around sunset.   Could add to the folk myth vibe?

26 minutes ago, dizzymoo said:

Agree it looks best suited to darkness. Maybe a false assumption, but from their position on the poster they'd be sub on Friday, which would be around sunset.   Could add to the folk myth vibe?

Clashfinder says Heilung as sub which is around 20:30 which is the one after sunset slot. https://clashfinder.com/m/glasto2024mock/

48 minutes ago, dizzymoo said:

Yup Sunset slot from what we know so far, could be awesome!

100% I am going to be there to watch this.

1 hour ago, dizzymoo said:

Edit: Realised I was talking guff. Surprised there is no delete option for posts here. So I have to write this crap instead lol

Edited by Breeze

3 minutes ago, Crazyfool01 said:

no pressure ... currently stepping up my game 

Yes, it will be no contest. You’ll do us proud.

All they have is maracas filled with human ashes, beat drums painted with human blood with a thigh bone and shamanic headdresses of deer antlers.  😊

The Hu were brilliant last year. Heilung promise to be that turned up to 11. Should be awesome.

Aside: which other UK festivals could deliver this level of variety? None. Fact.

• Upvote 1