Hitler reacts to the 2024 Glastonbury Lineup

Franky

7 minutes ago, Franky said:

Hahaha indeed, it’s more for fun than a moan. As I said on another thread. Sooty, Sweep and Sue could headline and I would still be there. 

Yep it's good to see a bit of humour injected into proceedings.

2 hours ago, anditmakesmesmile said:

The first one wanted me to pay and the second had no subtitles. Anyone got a decent link…?

The first one as in mine? Shouldn’t be asking you to pay. But don’t hit the YouTube button as yes, for some reason no subtitles. Just hit the play button in the centre of the screen. Don’t press “start” 🤷‍♂️

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/14/2024 at 7:36 PM, Franky said:

https://www.captiongenerator.com/v/2298351/hitler-reacts-to-glastonbury-2024-lineup

Apologies I do not have the knowhow to inbed it into this post. If anyone else wishes to, please feel free 🙂

Enjoy.

Don't know how I missed this at the time but it's actually brilliant and I choked on my coffee at '5 f**king times now' 

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Watergirl said:

Hilarious!  (even though I like Coldplay!)

Hey I saw them in 2005 and thought they were great. Just a shame we’re still there 19 years later 😂

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Franky said:

Hey I saw them in 2005 and thought they were great. Just a shame we’re still there 19 years later 😂

I went to see them in 1999, I think on the other stage. I was surprised my greebo friend came with me. She was more surprised and furious. She thought I said I was going to see Cold play. 

4 hours ago, Franky said:

I saw them in 2011. Didn't plan on it, but it was so wet and muddy that I couldn't be bothered moving after Elbow. To my surprise I really enjoyed them.  Skipped them in 2016, but ended up regretting that so much after watching it on the iPlayer afterwards...