Peggy Gou, Who?

Franky

23 hours ago, Twiggy553 said:

Pretty yawncore house music (saying this as someone who likes house). Definitely not the best among her peers but managed to market herself well enough to achieve greater popularity

Bang on. You are being generous with your words (I'm sure we have both read the allegations against her).

Par for the course with Glastonbury with their electronic music lineup (so far) with an utterly safe, generic and commerical booking.

On 3/14/2024 at 5:11 PM, kemosabe said:

Sorry but SH?!? she's one of the biggest DJs in the world haha

Levels field is pretty similar in size to The Park really

On 3/17/2024 at 9:47 AM, Euphoricape said:

Should be orbital headlining

Peggy Gou may be a bit crap but she's miles bigger than Orbital who headline 5k fests these days

2 hours ago, Ninety9 said:

Bang on. You are being generous with your words (I'm sure we have both read the allegations against her).

Par for the course with Glastonbury with their electronic music lineup (so far) with an utterly safe, generic and commerical booking.

Allegations against her? 

2 hours ago, smogo said:

MMmmmm  but then taking into account the dubios rock stars who have played Glastonbury over the years, and some which still are, it's not really that bigger a deal is it 🤷‍♂️

3 hours ago, clarkete said:

Yes, they do mention both aspects in @smogo's link

I know that

I don't agree with the article but I was simply stating not all of it is 'jealous sexist nonsense' given she is known to be not nice and did plague raves

8 minutes ago, gfa said:

I know that

I don't agree with the article but I was simply stating not all of it is 'jealous sexist nonsense' given she is known to be not nice and did plague raves

Plague raves do sound great though tbh. 

Wasn't there, a weird time when some places experimented with club nights wearing masks, maybe even gas masks?