Pyramid Subs 2024

Joey Peeps

Just now, NorthernSoul52 said:

I doubt it's a cost issue for Stereophonics so much as a bill thing. It's atop the Pyramid or nothing for them.

I think they’d probably accept Pyramid sub but I’ve got a feeling Glastonbury wouldn’t offer them it, for whatever reason. 

1 minute ago, FloopFiller said:

I think they’d probably accept Pyramid sub but I’ve got a feeling Glastonbury wouldn’t offer them it, for whatever reason. 

Interesting. You could argue they're too MOR, too past their prime, but plenty of others have those qualities and get booked, I guess.

So far Dua Lipa, Jungle and Gossip aren't a great set of headliners for me.

Need something for the chin-strokers on the Park or the Other stage saturday. The Smile on Park would've been perfect!

1 hour ago, Acid_Haze said:

Need something for the chin-strokers on the Park or the Other stage saturday. The Smile on Park would've been perfect!

I’m in denial and fully preparing for The Smile on Park

1 hour ago, Acid_Haze said:

Who's rumoured for other headliners..? I know the National but not heard any other names really..

3 minutes ago, Euphoricape said:

Who's rumoured for other headliners..? I know the National but not heard any other names really..

I think that’s about the only one (The National) that there’s been a particular rumour about.  I always thought Doja Cat might do it but maybe they’d have promoted her to Pyramid Header (instead of SZA) if that was the case

9 minutes ago, sisco said:

I think that’s about the only one (The National) that there’s been a particular rumour about.  I always thought Doja Cat might do it but maybe they’d have promoted her to Pyramid Header (instead of SZA) if that was the case

Hopefully we get some decent names when the poster drops next week.

2 hours ago, Acid_Haze said:

How do we know The Smile are not on The Park? I see you've returned them to Friday Woodsies on your clash finder?

Doja Cat once of those artists that, if they maintain current levels, could get the leg-up.

But then the quantification has always been a little weird. What makes SZA more qualified than Lewis Capaldi to headline, when the latter was third down last year, for example? The latter's second record sold less than SZA, but he boasts more hits and sales overall over the past five years.

(This is not me saying Lewis Capaldi should headline, but more a suggestion of how such metrics are considered.)

10 hours ago, Little Andy said:

How do we know The Smile are not on The Park? I see you've returned them to Friday Woodsies on your clash finder?

Yeah that was a little out of date, I've updated it now after all the new info we have. Taken The Smile out 😔

21 hours ago, Little Thief said:

West Holts headliners were reconfirmed (three Js), also Squid high up on West Holts on the Fri.

Park I THINK Fontaines headlining or subbing. Hoping this isn’t true, but sounds like The Smile may not be doing it. I had them nailed for headlining Park but apparently not happening. We’ll see though.

Woodsies Sat headliner is Gossip, Sleaford subbing and Yard Act before them.

This is the info we got yesterday @Little Andy

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Acid_Haze said:

Yeah that was a little out of date, I've updated it now after all the new info we have. Taken The Smile out 😔

If you’ve got anything looking likely that I’m missing on the Efestivals line ups please let me know! 

4 hours ago, Avalon_Fields said:

If you’ve got anything looking likely that I’m missing on the Efestivals line ups please let me know! 

No think you've done a solid job with the rumours! Only things I'd change would be:

Adding This is the Kit as a (R), after some info from @adequate8

Add Gabrielle as a (TBC) after she self-confirmed at a gig, and add Camila Cabello as a (R) after someone mentioned her.

I would take out Janelle Monae too because there's no solid info for her, just that she is supporting Coldplay on their tour and has a gap. If we put on every act with a gap there'd be hundreds!

I would change Justice and Jessie Ware all from (R) to (SR), just because we have info from 2 sources for them now. There's that leaked playlist, and the @Little Thief info too.

Other than that, all my clashfinder is just all the info we've had on here mixed with some pure speculation.

On 2/28/2024 at 7:26 AM, adequate8 said:

This is the Kit

On 3/2/2024 at 3:06 PM, Funkytown said:

Just been told that Camila Cabello is playing this year - glad to hear it as was sad to have lost her from the 2020 line up. Don’t know what stage/day.

On 11/1/2023 at 8:45 AM, Gnomicide said:

Anyone go to see Gabrielle last night?

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Acid_Haze said:

No think you've done a solid job with the rumours! Only things I'd change would be:

Adding This is the Kit as a (R), after some info from @adequate8

Add Gabrielle as a (TBC) after she self-confirmed at a gig, and add Camila Cabello as a (R) after someone mentioned her.

I would take out Janelle Monae too because there's no solid info for her, just that she is supporting Coldplay on their tour and has a gap. If we put on every act with a gap there'd be hundreds!

I would change Justice and Jessie Ware all from (R) to (SR), just because we have info from 2 sources for them now. There's that leaked playlist, and the @Little Thief info too.

Other than that, all my clashfinder is just all the info we've had on here mixed with some pure speculation.

Personally I would keep Janelle Monae as there is good enough reason to keep it as just a Rumor.

2 minutes ago, northernangel said:

Personally I would keep Janelle Monae as there is good enough reason to keep it as just a Rumor.

Yeah not doubting there's a good chance she'd play, just that I could name about 100 other acts touring Europe during late June/early July with just as much of a chance!