Line up for 2024....

gooner1990

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, dumski said:

Was the booker. 

Didn't know the was bit. The booking was probably pretty easy most were on redial and Using several identities.

On 2/2/2024 at 11:06 AM, Skip997 said:

The Nextmen !!!!

Recommended? Not familiar with them.

Overall it don't look bad at a first pass.  Probably the first time that the headliners across main and big top haven't really grabbed me at all, but plenty there to keep us going.  Shame that both Saw Doctors and Richard Hawley are on Friday as it's left Saturday looking a wee bit bare.

Need to have a proper run through, but lower down the card does look interesting.  As I said to my brother, I don't think we'll find ourselves short of things to keep us occupied between visits to the cider bars and food stalls 😄

Edited by Quark

15 hours ago, Quark said:

Recommended? Not familiar with them.

Overall it don't look bad at a first pass.  Probably the first time that the headliners across main and big top haven't really grabbed me at all, but plenty there to keep us going.  Shame that both Saw Doctors and Richard Hawley are on Friday as it's left Saturday looking a wee bit bare.

Need to have a proper run through, but lower down the card does look interesting.  As I said to my brother, I don't think we'll find ourselves short of things to keep us occupied between visits to the cider bars and food stalls 😄

Yea I like them

Re the line up overall, it's fairly standard BD fare, neither particularly good or particularly bad.

As usual the Little Big Top is by far the best and most interesting venue.

On 2/5/2024 at 9:53 AM, Skip997 said:

As usual the Little Big Top is by far the best and most interesting venue.

More than usual in there for me this year. Not seen Gary clail in a very long time

42 minutes ago, spg said:

More than usual in there for me this year. Not seen Gary clail in a very long time

Met him a long time ago in a nightclub in Hulme in Manchester, back at the height of the On U Sound days

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

just seen levellers are doing the stone valley festival shows. i went to my local one last year...pretty grim and commercial. not something I'd expect levellers to be at. I thought theyd have more self respect......

11 minutes ago, Paul â„¢ said:

Haha no chance, they sold out years ago 

I know someone who used to tour with them and he said they always had fancy wine at hand and stuff 😅 they mainly preach their working man values at winchester oxford canterbury now