Worthy View, Sticklinch, Tipis and campervans 1st Dec 12.00

sedra

On 12/1/2023 at 1:24 PM, tokyodub said:

Thanks!

Regarding the noise, does the robot band play all through the night or is quiet after 1-2 AM/start after 10AM, which is likely when we will get back to the tents/wakeup.

Not all through the night no, thankfully. I can't remember exactly when they started up each morning but yeah 10am ish sounds about right.

4 hours ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

Or maybe just I’ve paid so much for the teepee I’ll sh*t wherever I want 

Is this what those guys mean when they are banging on about glampers changing the vibe of the festival? 😂

• Upvote 1

On 12/1/2023 at 9:06 PM, stuie said:

Imagine being a person who sleeps in a £1700 teepee and does a sh*t in the shower! 😂😂

I work in a youth hostel and whilst we don't charge £1700 a night I think a decent number of/most youth hostel staff will have had to deal with a sh*t in a shower at some point. And I'm not even a house keeper!

People are awful

23 minutes ago, pineweasel said:

Did they send out an email about the accommodation sale this year? I never heard anything and have missed out on a Campervan East ticket for the first time in years.

I don't believe they did. It went up on the news page on 27th November and they quietly updated one of the pages that references it a day or two before that, but that was it. 

1 minute ago, pineweasel said:

I have a ticket but I never got an email about the accommodation. Have done in every prior year, I am certain.

That's a bit annoying but rest assured you'll be able to get a CV east ticket between now and the festival - they come up regularly and there will be a small resale. 

2 minutes ago, pineweasel said:

I have a ticket but I never got an email about the accommodation. Have done in every prior year, I am certain.

I've checked my email and there's nothing about "Worthy View" or "Accomodation" last year that I can see. 

1 hour ago, pineweasel said:

Did they send out an email about the accommodation sale this year? I never heard anything and have missed out on a Campervan East ticket for the first time in years.

There have been some on sale this morning- worth keep checking back as some people have bought duplicate ones. 

11 hours ago, dizzymoo said:

Just Bath & West campervans and wv/sticklinch parking at the moment.  Worth checking regularly or running a page monitor as some duplicate cv tickets are probably still being refunded.  I've managed to get cv east passes in the resales without too much difficulty

I don't think you could easily set up a page monitor as you have to have 'logged in' via a registration to see the choices available. It can be done of course, but not with the usual basic tools. 

23 minutes ago, UEF said:

I don't think you could easily set up a page monitor as you have to have 'logged in' via a registration to see the choices available. It can be done of course, but not with the usual basic tools. 

I did it for a bunkpad after resale in 22,but as you say it did require many visits.  Every time I got an alert I went and checked to see what appeared and they tended to be scouts and other items first, but persistence was rewarded and got one third week of April. 

Would suggest more practical if the one receiving alerts can get online during the day without too much hassle to check. 

Friend of mine who we accidentally purchased two campervan tickets for against the one registration has had two emails from See tickets today saying that there are multiple campervan tickets against her registration and so they are cancelling both! She only ever wanted one (but two friends purchases at the exact same time) and wanted to get a refund on one of them but See seem to have decided to cancel both without consulting her. 

Anyone else had the same email? 

30 minutes ago, Summertime said:

Friend of mine who we accidentally purchased two campervan tickets for against the one registration has had two emails from See tickets today saying that there are multiple campervan tickets against her registration and so they are cancelling both! She only ever wanted one (but two friends purchases at the exact same time) and wanted to get a refund on one of them but See seem to have decided to cancel both without consulting her. 

Anyone else had the same email? 

They will resolve this if your friend contacts them.