Paredes de Coura 2024

Naran Jitu

Let's what's in store for the best festival in Europe. 

Hope they don't give up on the hip hop bookings despite the attendance this year. Bigger names are to be expected according to the festival director, specially on the first day. 

Today there will be news but don't know if they'll be line up announcements. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, bananaa52 said:

I think they will bring Fred Again.

And then one from LCD Soundsystem, Massive Attack or The Smile

Massive Attack is Kalorama bound.    They are already at Bilbao BBK  (same promoteurs)  and will probably  do the same as Florence and the MAchine did this year  (Bilbao BBK and Kalorama) 

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, flowernigiri said:

why not?

I think he was saying that LCD are playing Bilbao, so they'll probably play Kalorama too (same organizers), while The Smile aren't playing Bilbao, so they're maybe more likely for Paredes.

Edited by gigi21
  • Upvote 1

38 minutes ago, Tigane said:

i believe they wil lbe on Kalorama, or they will be like Boygenius. Go everywhere, but no Portugal

Am I wrong in thinking there’s no fitting stage for them in Kalorama? Idk they seem to not be big enough for the main stage (unless they were to play during the day) but are too big for the secondary one. You know, making them a perfect fit for something like pdc or the second biggest stage in primavera porto

1 minute ago, flowernigiri said:

Am I wrong in thinking there’s no fitting stage for them in Kalorama? Idk they seem to not be big enough for the main stage (unless they were to play during the day) but are too big for the secondary one. You know, making them a perfect fit for something like pdc or the second biggest stage in primavera porto

They are bigger than James Blake ,  Siouxsie and others that others that already played on Kalorama main stage 

• 2 weeks later...

Paredes and Kalorama never shared a act, right?

So, if anybody can help me, how can a book a room our a house a walk distance from the festival? Sorry, but, camping is not a possibility... I see some places at airbnb website 10 ou 20 minutes drive distance, is there a parking also? 

13 hours ago, joselito said:

Paredes and Kalorama never shared a act, right?

So, if anybody can help me, how can a book a room our a house a walk distance from the festival? Sorry, but, camping is not a possibility... I see some places at airbnb website 10 ou 20 minutes drive distance, is there a parking also? 

Kalorama - you have to find an airbnb in Lisbon, it's the best.

Paredes de Coura - camp at the festival and feel the nature of the festival.

• Upvote 1