Jump to content

Ticket Competitions 2024


Crazyfool01
 Share

Recommended Posts

I got the second to last block of cheese from co op. Also the lager although there was no promotional material. The clipper tea had nothing on it so I didnt bother. Ive done all I can now.

 

the Cocolate people should give some clues, I hope they are buried in Suburbia which would be great to get people rummaging around.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IMG_2636.thumb.jpeg.854ef1b7a99a19e07d2c8683fefe68d2.jpegThe brothers mini cans are ideal if anyone is sick of drinking the full size cider LOL. About half (ish) the size of the regular ones and they have the codes on them. They’re so cute! 😂 They’re in B&M £1 a can in Wales, probably cheaper everywhere else because we have the stupid alcohol tax 😂🙈

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, angelin said:

I got the second to last block of cheese from co op. Also the lager although there was no promotional material. The clipper tea had nothing on it so I didnt bother. Ive done all I can now.

 

the Cocolate people should give some clues, I hope they are buried in Suburbia which would be great to get people rummaging around.

I didn’t think the lager had promotional

packaging? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, angelin said:

I got the second to last block of cheese from co op. Also the lager although there was no promotional material. The clipper tea had nothing on it so I didnt bother. Ive done all I can now.

 

the Cocolate people should give some clues, I hope they are buried in Suburbia which would be great to get people rummaging around.

buried here somewhere ?

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, BillieBobs said:

IMG_2636.thumb.jpeg.854ef1b7a99a19e07d2c8683fefe68d2.jpegThe brothers mini cans are ideal if anyone is sick of drinking the full size cider LOL. About half (ish) the size of the regular ones and they have the codes on them. They’re so cute! 😂 They’re in B&M £1 a can in Wales, probably cheaper everywhere else because we have the stupid alcohol tax 😂🙈

 

I knew that Scotland had an alcohol tax, but was totally unaware that Wales had too. 

 

There must be loads of people with vans ferrying in cheaper alcohol across the border and into Wales, surely? Same goes for Scotland.

 

I don't live so very far from the Welsh border (Shropshire). If only I had the cojones, I could make a mint.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, incident said:

 

I reckon that competitions closing prior to the cancellation deadline are certainly fair game - get your ticket for free (minus the cancellation fees), and can bring in a friend who doesn't have a ticket yet.

 

Not bothering with anything after that.

  

It feels like if I waltzed up to a friend with a free ticket I'd be a super hero 🤣

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

 

I knew that Scotland had an alcohol tax, but was totally unaware that Wales had too. 

 

There must be loads of people with vans ferrying in cheaper alcohol across the border and into Wales, surely? Same goes for Scotland.

 

I don't live so very far from the Welsh border (Shropshire). If only I had the cojones, I could make a mint.

 

 

I didn’t know Scotland has it as well. You should sell cheap booze you’d make a fortune 😂 Everytime I go to my sisters I’m amazed at how much cheaper the booze is in England. Another reason to move to Pilton - local tickets and cheap alcohol 😂 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Crazyfool01 said:

Oops just purchased another 5 bars of Tony’s accidentally 

Somehow I have accidentally  ordered two more bars too - not sure how that happened! 😐

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I travelled into Kingston at lunchtime - I had another vague reason to go, but really it was all about popping into Oxfam - bought 2 of the last 3 bars they had - no luck.
Also went to the Tesco, but they had no cider. 

Then on my way home from work a visit to two(!) local co-ops - both out of my way - for some beer and cheese. It’s not normal behaviour is it?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, mario man said:

I travelled into Kingston at lunchtime - I had another vague reason to go, but really it was all about popping into Oxfam - bought 2 of the last 3 bars they had - no luck.
Also went to the Tesco, but they had no cider. 

Then on my way home from work a visit to two(!) local co-ops - both out of my way - for some beer and cheese. It’s not normal behaviour is it?

image.gif.6539636a28fb2e860a03bc7903c34c70.gif

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, Lucy92 said:

I drove to three different coops to find that damn tea…

4 today for me, and I still haven't found any. None of them had any Clipper Tea, Glastonbury packaging or not. There are another 6 coops further out to try but its really getting silly now. Still, got to try.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

37 minutes ago, DareToDibble said:

So one of my friends won the Chilly’s competition!

 

Her + 5 friends. Her and her partner already had tickets but her other 4 guests didn’t so she’s done well there!

Aw well done to her! What great news to wake up to that must be.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, BillieBobs said:

IMG_2636.thumb.jpeg.854ef1b7a99a19e07d2c8683fefe68d2.jpegThe brothers mini cans are ideal if anyone is sick of drinking the full size cider LOL. About half (ish) the size of the regular ones and they have the codes on them. They’re so cute! 😂 They’re in B&M £1 a can in Wales, probably cheaper everywhere else because we have the stupid alcohol tax 😂🙈

They are £1 in England as well, I bought a couple from B&M the other day and won a survival pack. It’s better to be smaller anyway so you can spend £5 and have 5 chances to win but if you bought the bigger cans probably only get 3 chances 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 4/23/2024 at 9:40 AM, cb4747 said:

Any dinner ideas that will use cheese? 🤪 Had spag bol last night with a criminal amount of cheese on top. Thinking nachos tonight maybe? With beer? Followed with Tony's and Tea for dessert? 

See somewhere above - I posted a cheese and cider fondue recipe. There are also various chicken pies that use both. You can also do sausages braised in cider, cheese into the mash on any fish/shepherd's/cottage pie etc.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Fred Zepplin said:

They are £1 in England as well, I bought a couple from B&M the other day and won a survival pack. It’s better to be smaller anyway so you can spend £5 and have 5 chances to win but if you bought the bigger cans probably only get 3 chances 

Oh yes that’s a good shout! 4 cans are £6 I think in Morrisons. I’ll stick with the mini ones then for the extra chances 🍀🤞

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, DareToDibble said:

So one of my friends won the Chilly’s competition!

 

Her + 5 friends. Her and her partner already had tickets but her other 4 guests didn’t so she’s done well there!

Brilliant news! Congratulations to your friend 😍

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, mario man said:

I travelled into Kingston at lunchtime - I had another vague reason to go, but really it was all about popping into Oxfam - bought 2 of the last 3 bars they had - no luck.
Also went to the Tesco, but they had no cider. 

Then on my way home from work a visit to two(!) local co-ops - both out of my way - for some beer and cheese. It’s not normal behaviour is it?

Define "normal"....!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

36 minutes ago, GuildfordGlastoGirl said:

See somewhere above - I posted a cheese and cider fondue recipe. There are also various chicken pies that use both. You can also do sausages braised in cider, cheese into the mash on any fish/shepherd's/cottage pie etc.

oooh can't beat a cheesy mash! Good shout thank you. We had nachos last night with half a block of cheese on top. My poor gut. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, DareToDibble said:

So one of my friends won the Chilly’s competition!

 

Her + 5 friends. Her and her partner already had tickets but her other 4 guests didn’t so she’s done well there!

Great to hear of a winner! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share




×
×
  • Create New...