Ticket Competitions 2024

Crazyfool01

16 hours ago, cb4747 said:

https://www.coop.co.uk/store-finder/ME7-3QE/142-hempstead-road?search_postcode=ME7+3RZ

this is the store I’ve purchased a fair amount from and has promo material and the staff new about the comps! So confusing! 

IMG_1505.png

Ah, small world! You're a local, I'm in Rochester. 🙂 I've been using the Co-Op at the bottom of Tideway, I looked it up on the Co-Op website to make sure it's part of Co-Op Group: https://www.coop.co.uk/store-finder

None of the Medway Co-Ops have had any promo material on display, though, so Christ knows if the Brooklyn purchases I made were entered in the competition.

50 minutes ago, dirtysteve said:

Ah, small world! You're a local, I'm in Rochester. 🙂 I've been using the Co-Op at the bottom of Tideway, I looked it up on the Co-Op website to make sure it's part of Co-Op Group: https://www.coop.co.uk/store-finder

None of the Medway Co-Ops have had any promo material on display, though, so Christ knows if the Brooklyn purchases I made were entered in the competition.

Both Hempstead, Tywdall and Parkwood co-ops have had promo material on display and on the radio! The staff I've spoken to also knew about the competitions so fingers crossed. 

Also hello fellow Medwegian 👋

20 minutes ago, cb4747 said:

Both Hempstead, Tywdall and Parkwood co-ops have had promo material on display and on the radio! The staff I've spoken to also knew about the competitions so fingers crossed. 

Also hello fellow Medwegian 👋

Hello! It's lovely to see another Medwayite in the wild! 😄 I actually think Glastonbury is really popular around here, it astonishes me how many cars you see with festival parking stickers in the window.

Good to hear the promo stuff is up in those stores, all the ones I've hit around Rochester have been totally devoid of it... 😞 Am just hoping that where they're all Group stores that the competitions are running and my cheese, beer, cider and (imminently) tea purchases will have been counted!

17 minutes ago, dirtysteve said:

Hello! It's lovely to see another Medwayite in the wild! 😄 I actually think Glastonbury is really popular around here, it astonishes me how many cars you see with festival parking stickers in the window.

Good to hear the promo stuff is up in those stores, all the ones I've hit around Rochester have been totally devoid of it... 😞 Am just hoping that where they're all Group stores that the competitions are running and my cheese, beer, cider and (imminently) tea purchases will have been counted!

My motorhome proudly displays it's sticker of honour! There's also a neighbour the road down from me who helps build the stages in the Greenpeace field which is absolutely awesome. 

I'll let you know if I find any co-ops locally who stock the tea!

2 hours ago, dirtysteve said:

I think the dead giveaway is if it accepts your blue (group) Coop card or you use the virtual card on the app when you make the purchase, then you should be OK.

If I try and use the group card or app in any of the local non-group green Coop stores, it won't scan.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Doohickey said:

I think the dead giveaway is if it accepts your blue (group) Coop card or you use the virtual card on the app when you make the purchase, then you should be OK.

If I try and use the group card or app in any of the local non-group green Coop stores, it won't scan.

I contacted co-op about the blue/green store signage and they said the green stores are the older design which haven't been through a refurb yet. So glad my co-op knowledge is growing 🤪

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, cb4747 said:

I contacted co-op about the blue/green store signage and they said the green stores are the older design which haven't been through a refurb yet. So glad my co-op knowledge is growing 🤪

Yes I found out that out this afternoon when I went to Co-op store number 7. Its definitely a Co-op group store, it accepted my card, and it has blue signage at the front of the store and green on the back! So halfway through being re done I guess. Eitherway they did not have any clipper tea, so it was a waste of time.

I wonder how many miles in total we have collectively travelled searching for tea, cheese etc. 

Just now, BillieBobs said:

IMG_2665.thumb.jpeg.42e98d771d037a6126b977ffe1dd6781.jpegoh wow! Emily is judging the designs this year!

This is absolutely made for you 🙂 I won a competition judged by Emily and Michael a few years back and was absolutely stoked … prize was the Glastonbury 50 book signed by Emily and Michael . Wish it had been tickets though 

• Thanks 1

I have found my people!

I have bought a ton of cheese, cider and pilsner to no avail. Went to the local Co-Op today, the Clipper tea in stock did not have the branding.

I did win a case of Brothers Cider from the code, but no tickets......

On 4/24/2024 at 9:27 AM, glast0gal said:

Aw well done to her! What great news to wake up to that must be.

On 4/24/2024 at 10:50 AM, BillieBobs said:

Brilliant news! Congratulations to your friend 😍

On 4/24/2024 at 11:25 AM, cb4747 said:

Great to hear of a winner! 

Thank you!

Now I know the full info.. the most exciting part is that they've got 5 family members coming, all 5 will be first timers who are obviously very excited... but for us it's amazing too as they'll be camping with us and I love nothing more than showing people around their first Glastonbury, just watching the amazement on their face.

Can't wait.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1