Jump to content

Ticket Competitions 2024


Crazyfool01
 Share

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, Doohickey said:

That's the thing that I think makes today doubly hard. None of the regulars on this thread appear to have got tickets in the resale or so far in the competitions. At least if someone had managed then we are happy for them and it also shows its possible. ATM it just seems (somewhat unreasonably) that getting tickets is for mysterious other people that I never meet.


 

Yeah there was a lot of misplaced hope for T Day today for the final four of our group without tickets, mainly by the groups who managed to get them. I totally agree with what you have said - I really wanted to celebrate a win for others on this thread! There were some newbies in our final four who I cared about getting tickets for more than me. I feel like I was more disappointed back in November and then had months to realise how unlikely going was for me this year - for it to change at the last minute would have been great but I suppose today was a continuation of the known state of play for my fate this June so not too hard of a pill to swallow.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, BillieBobs said:

Sending hugs. It’s not a nice feeling missing out, first time in 7 years for me not getting tickets so I don’t know what to do with myself 😂🙈

Mope around the house and start drinking like I am 😂

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, BillieBobs said:

Sending hugs. It’s not a nice feeling missing out, first time in 7 years for me not getting tickets so I don’t know what to do with myself 😂🙈

 

First time since 2016 for me ...we just have to remind ourselves how lucky we are to have been several times. Doesn't feel very much consolation at the moment I know.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, BillieBobs said:

Sending hugs. It’s not a nice feeling missing out, first time in 7 years for me not getting tickets so I don’t know what to do with myself 😂🙈

I missed last year and was so hoping we’d get to take our daughter! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Cream Soda said:

 

First time since 2016 for me ...we just have to remind ourselves how lucky we are to have been several times. Doesn't feel very much consolation at the moment I know.

Absolutely agree, beyond lucky to have been so many times. We’ll get back there one fine day 🤞

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, cb4747 said:

Mope around the house and start drinking like I am 😂

I did have a few brothers 😂🍺I’m going to a hen do in a couple of weeks and was asked to make some banners and message boards. Having a few ciders and a crafty afternoon has been a welcome distraction from ticket hell! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, incident said:

Would remind people that most competitions haven't closed yet, so not the time to be giving up. With at least a couple (BBC/WaterAid still to come).

 

Specifically -

 

Vodafone Social Media
 - 5 winners of 2 tickets via Prize Draw
 - Enter via comment on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram
 - Closes 21st April
 - https://xd.wayin.com/display/container/dc/728bb45f-f701-454b-bfcc-f743c2dcab04/details

 

Vodafone VeryMe
 - 100 winners of 2 tickets via Instant Win.
 - Vodafone customers only, enter via MyVodafone / VeryMe app.
 - Closes 21st April
 - Details at https://www.vodafone.co.uk/newscentre/press-release/veryme-rewards-customers-can-win-tickets-glastonbury/

 

Co-op / Worthy Farm Cheddar
 - 10 winners of 2 tickets via Prize Draw.
 - Automatic entry when purchasing pack from a Co-op Group Store and scanning membership card.
 - Closes 23rd April
 - Details at https://www.coop.co.uk/competitions/glastonbury-ticket-competition

 

Co-op / Brooklyn Pilsner
 - 6 winners of 2 tickets via Prize Draw.
 - Automatic entry when purchasing pack from a Co-op Group Store and scanning membership card.
 - Closes 23rd April
 - Details at https://www.coop.co.uk/competitions/brooklyn-buy-scan-win

 

The Guardian
 - 10 winners of 2 tickets via Prize Draw in a "nominate a friend" format.
 - Enter via online form
 - Closes 28th April
 - Details at https://www.theguardian.com/info/2024/apr/15/nominate-a-friend-to-go-to-glastonbury-festival-2024

 

White Claw
 - 1 winner of 2 tickets via Prize Draw.
 - Enter via online form
 - Closes 8th May
 - Details at https://uk.whiteclaw.com/pages/glastonbury

 

TimeOut / Brothers Cider
 - 1 winner of 2 tickets via Prize Draw
 - Enter via online form
 - Closes 11th May
 - Details at https://www.timeout.com/london/things-to-do/win-a-pair-of-tickets-to-glastonbury-festival

 

Brothers Cider
 - 10 winners of 2 tickets via Instant Win.
 - Enter via online form using code from marked cans, available at "most major supermarkets".
 - Closes 31st May
 - Details at https://brotherscider.co.uk/blogs/blog/win-glastonbury-festival-tickets

 

Hunter Boots
 - 1 winner of 2 tickets via Prize Draw.
 - Enter via following them on Instagram, and commenting. Additional entry by doing the same on TikTok.
 - Closes 31st May
 - Details at https://www.instagram.com/hunterbootsuk/p/C5RA668IpoQ/

 

Co-op / Clipper Teas
 - 5 winners of 2 tickets via Prize Draw.
 - Enter via online form using code from marked pack, available at Co-op.
 - Closes 31st May
 - Details at https://www.clipper-teas.com/prize-draw/

 

Oxfam / Tony's Chocolonely
 - 5 winners of 2 tickets via Instant Win
 - Golden Tickets hidden in marked bars sold via Oxfam
 - Closes 21st June or when 5 tickets found
 - Details at https://tonyschocolonely.com/uk/en/glastonbury

I had forgotten how many competitions I had actually entered in desperation. I still have a lot of cheese and cider, but as I got tickets this morning (!), I don't need to buy more calorie laden, liver destroying, food and drink. I'm so relieved - it is just me with 3 disabled kids and we require power etc for medical kit, so a last minute win simply wouldn't work for us, so this feels like a real miracle after what was a truly horrific week last week. I have the team here in mind if any of my entries come up trumps, as I only need one of the tickets. I kept going to try and help Billie and a couple of others via Glasatobation & Glastopia on twitter, but to no avail - none of the usual tricks to get back to the reg page worked, and none of my other screens came up.

Edited by GuildfordGlastoGirl
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

45 minutes ago, BillieBobs said:

I did have a few brothers 😂🍺I’m going to a hen do in a couple of weeks and was asked to make some banners and message boards. Having a few ciders and a crafty afternoon has been a welcome distraction from ticket hell! 

 

Apart from the lack of a ticket, that sounds like a very pleasant afternoon.

 

I love doing art and crafty things.

 

Here's a piece that was recently rejected by an art gallery for submission (as all of my work is. lol);

 

 

image.thumb.jpeg.06e268d7b66c48177a13c81f1c146cc7.jpeg

 

 

Joke alert!

 

 

A young artist exhibits his work for the first time, and a well known art critic is in attendance. The critic says to the young artist, "would you like my opinion on your work"?  Yes," says the artist. "It's worthless," says the critic. The artist replies, "I know, but tell me anyway."

 
 
It'd be ace to see what you came up with today, but will appreciate it if it has to be kept under wraps.

 

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I may buy a box of the Clipper tea for the office if I can find it as our office tea is shite, and I have enjoyed Clipper in the past when I’ve had it (for any other tea gluggers out there, their white tea is quite nice and refreshing!) I would like the tea caddy as well haha so would be happy winning that.

 

I've also finally given in and registered for a coop membership and entered the new competition. Considering I’ve always lived near one, I’m amazed that I’ve never had a card. In my last flat, I could see their Manchester HQ!! Good luck all.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, efcfanwirral said:

That's strange for a code on pack one. Is that clumsily worded, meaning you can't win two pairs?

I think because it says you can only enter the promotion once it’s a one per person rather than one per pack situation 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

After defeat in the resales, yesterday I avoided anything glasto related, but having slept on it I think I’m going to keep trying in the competitions whilst there are so many around. Not least as I’ve bought so much bloody cider/chocolate/cheese/beer over the last few weeks I may as well see how they pan out!

It’s getting to the point that I feel I’ve got as much chance with competitors as I do with sales (very slim!) so let’s keep trying all opportunities to get there. Blind optimism is fine with me!! 🤪

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, mario man said:

After defeat in the resales, yesterday I avoided anything glasto related, but having slept on it I think I’m going to keep trying in the competitions whilst there are so many around. Not least as I’ve bought so much bloody cider/chocolate/cheese/beer over the last few weeks I may as well see how they pan out!

It’s getting to the point that I feel I’ve got as much chance with competitors as I do with sales (very slim!) so let’s keep trying all opportunities to get there. Blind optimism is fine with me!! 🤪

Haha I feel exactly the same

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

 

Apart from the lack of a ticket, that sounds like a very pleasant afternoon.

 

I love doing art and crafty things.

 

Here's a piece that was recently rejected by an art gallery for submission (as all of my work is. lol);

 

 

image.thumb.jpeg.06e268d7b66c48177a13c81f1c146cc7.jpeg

 

 

Joke alert!

 

 

A young artist exhibits his work for the first time, and a well known art critic is in attendance. The critic says to the young artist, "would you like my opinion on your work"?  Yes," says the artist. "It's worthless," says the critic. The artist replies, "I know, but tell me anyway."

 
 
It'd be ace to see what you came up with today, but will appreciate it if it has to be kept under wraps.

 

Ahhhhh amazing love this! Getting creative is the best therapy for ticket blues. I can’t share my creations as the hen do is a surprise, they only know the date and location. Cant risk any of our secrets getting out LOL

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   1 member




×
×
  • Create New...