Ticket Competitions 2024

Crazyfool01

14 minutes ago, GuildfordGlastoGirl said:

Well, first time I've reached the registration page since Oct 22 (when I reached it within a minute, but teh damn thing would never load past that page). And no availability on any coaches, so still no ticket 😞
I hope others on here did better.

Ahhhh so sorry it messed up on you 😔 I got on after about 4/5 minutes and everything was gone, even our back up departures……absolute torture! We go again Sunday! 🍀🤞🙏

28 minutes ago, glast0gal said:

Nothing new here but whoever uploads something like this as an eBay listing really doesn't have any worthy comeback if people rightfully tell them they're idiotic for doing this.

I'd use a much stronger term than idiotic.

So, the bar on sale on ebay is £2.01 more than you can buy it from an Oxfam shop, and then they want you to pay another £3.50 P & P on top! And all that to get a bar that they have already opened and checked. I'd call them c**ts myself.

5 minutes ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

I'd use a much stronger term than idiotic.

So, the bar on sale on ebay is £2.01 more than you can buy it from an Oxfam shop, and then they want you to pay another £3.50 P & P on top! And all that to get a bar that they have already opened and checked. I'd call them c**ts myself.

That was the word that sprang to mind originally for me too but I toned my response down upon reflection lol - but you are right, they defo are. Price gouging a charity item - wtf is wrong with some people in this world? I thought the same when I was in the Marylebone High Street Oxfam and saw someone haggling with the staff to get an item cheaper. I nearly interrupted them to tell them what I thought of their actions.

• Upvote 2

No dice on my chocolate delivery. Hate to be moaner but does anyone find it extremely salty! If I get anymore I’ll try the almond one.

Won a cooler bag on the brothers cans, my stomach flipped when I saw Congratulations 😂🙈 Might try a couple more over the weekend 🤞🍀

2 minutes ago, BillieBobs said:

No dice on my chocolate delivery. Hate to be moaner but does anyone find it extremely salty! If I get anymore I’ll try the almond one.

Won a cooler bag on the brothers cans, my stomach flipped when I saw Congratulations 😂🙈 Might try a couple more over the weekend 🤞🍀

I think they’ve both got those salt crystals in but salt is like catnip to me - I would actually eat salt crystals by themselves without a second thought.

• Upvote 1

Just now, glast0gal said:

I think they’ve both got those salt crystals in but salt is like catnip to me - I would actually eat salt crystals by themselves without a second thought.

Haha brilliant 😂 I’ve never known anyone to enjoy chomping on salt lol! I find them a bit too salty myself which is a good thing for my waistline 😂 They’ll be gifted to friends and family instead 

12 minutes ago, BillieBobs said:

Haha brilliant 😂 I’ve never known anyone to enjoy chomping on salt lol! I find them a bit too salty myself which is a good thing for my waistline 😂 They’ll be gifted to friends and family instead 

Haha I was about to say I wish I liked it less because I’ve had to order a buying ban because of how quickly I hoovered up the bars I bought - it’s too dangerous!!

31 minutes ago, BillieBobs said:

I don't like either flavour. If it was a plainer flavour, or one I liked at least, I'd end up eating them all though!

2 hours ago, glast0gal said:

something like this as an eBay listing really doesn't have any worthy comeback if people rightfully tell them they're idiotic for doing this.

I must confess that I have been very tempted to write to them via the ebay messaging system. In fact, I did do a draft message to them on the ebay site, but then thought 'better not'. I dislike avarice.

1 minute ago, BillieBobs said:

IMG_2534.thumb.jpeg.89c53d62adb0c396bac1e260d267b3d4.jpegNot sure what’s going on here? Someone else is claiming to have won tickets. I think it might be a wind up 

He’s a bit of …. and runs a service on x if you subscribe and send him a location he will get you the number of a dealer. 

• Upvote 1

57 minutes ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

I must confess that I have been very tempted to write to them via the ebay messaging system. In fact, I did do a draft message to them on the ebay site, but then thought 'better not'. I dislike avarice.

I’m tempted to report the listing but don’t know how responsive eBay are/how likely it would be to be taken down?

5 minutes ago, glast0gal said:

I’m tempted to report the listing but don’t know how responsive eBay are/how likely it would be to be taken down?

Realistically - zero percent chance.

It's a bit of a d*ck move, but that in itself isn't against their policies.