Ticket Competitions 2024

Crazyfool01

1 minute ago, Crazyfool01 said:

Fantastic news … you’ve made it 🙂 see you on the farm … mines a brothers 😀

I’ll keep you posted which bar I’m on! Cant wait to serve some of you lot pints on the farm!

18 minutes ago, BillieBobs said:

I’m back in the land of the living after being on a second hen do this weekend. It got a bit wild and I’m still feeling rough 😂 I’ve had some good news finally! I’ve been offered a spot with Avalon bars! 

I was completely blindsided by the email as I wasn’t expecting it. I think I’d be stupid to turn down a volunteer spot to carry on with competitions so I think I’m going to go for it 🥳🍻

Brilliant news!! 🎉🥳🎉

19 minutes ago, BillieBobs said:

I’m back in the land of the living after being on a second hen do this weekend. It got a bit wild and I’m still feeling rough 😂 I’ve had some good news finally! I’ve been offered a spot with Avalon bars! 

I was completely blindsided by the email as I wasn’t expecting it. I think I’d be stupid to turn down a volunteer spot to carry on with competitions so I think I’m going to go for it 🥳🍻

Oh bless you that’s brilliant news! Hope you have an absolutely amazing time, so so glad it worked out in the end for you xx

Just now, glast0gal said:

Oh bless you that’s brilliant news! Hope you have an absolutely amazing time, so so glad it worked out in the end for you xx

Thank you so much. Don’t give up hope just yet. I’ve got some brothers codes left over to share and I’ll still keep trying for you guys xx

24 minutes ago, BillieBobs said:

Congrats BB. Pleased for you

13 minutes ago, BillieBobs said:

I’ll keep you posted which bar I’m on! Cant wait to serve some of you lot pints on the farm!

This is fab news! Congrats for making it to the farm. You’re going to have THE best time 🙂 hopefully see you there! 

• Upvote 1

39 minutes ago, BillieBobs said:

Congratulations 🤩

Thank you so much everyone! I’ll still keep trying for those who still need tickets. I’ve got some unopened brothers and happy to grab a few more for the codes 🤞🍀 Don’t lose hope just yet. I wasn’t expecting to get a spot and it came out of the blue! Anything can happen so keep the faith 🍀🤞🙏

• Like 2

1 minute ago, BillieBobs said:

Thank you so much everyone! I’ll still keep trying for those who still need tickets. I’ve got some unopened brothers and happy to grab a few more for the codes 🤞🍀 Don’t lose hope just yet. I wasn’t expecting to get a spot and it came out of the blue! Anything can happen so keep the faith 🍀🤞🙏

Do we know how many brothers tickets are left?

2 hours ago, BillieBobs said:

Great news

54 minutes ago, sashabella said:

Happy for you Billie!!

There’s a Greenpeace competition. I can find the T&Cs, but not the actual competition?

Thank you 🥳🍻 I’ve just googled, checked my emails and their socials for the survey. Doesn’t appear to be anywhere. Hopefully we’ll find it soon to bag another pair of tickets for an efester 🤞

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Lakey91 said:

What happened with the dance comp?

It changed from a competition/draw/voting thing to an audition so she's picking, but Radio silence so far. Bit of a shambles in my opinion. 

Nothing on the greenpeace front for me either. I’ll keep an eye out. And yeah the dance one is a bit odd, I’m hoping she hasn’t changed it but is calling it an audition now on her comments about it so who knows 😫

17 hours ago, BillieBobs said:

I was on vacation with the fam when mine came through back in April. You could have knocked my over with a feather. Such a great feeling.

Glad you made it. See you at the briefing.