Pukkelpop 2024

Archi

12 hours ago, Ken19 said:

Overdrive 

overdrive?

Natalia? 🤣 Nope.

Foo fighters? of course not.

Drake? Calvin Harris? Oh god, please  NOOOOO !!

Post Malone? Probably not. 

Charlotte De Witte... not a big fan of dj sets on main stage slots but,...yeah, would put my money on her. 

7 minutes ago, johnybegood said:

Is Festileaks insider teasing Goldband to take a subheadline slot? Google Translator does not make its job properly… 🙂

Don't think so mate. Too many options around for them to be a sub I think. Posters on the Lowlands board think they'll be a head/sub there. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Heisenberg pkp said:
Heard a rumour but almost impossible...

ac/dc

Stranger things have hap..... Absolutely no f**king way this is happening, lol

Welcome back by the way, been a long time! 

Edited by DDave
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Archi said:

Hope we gonna have headliners for the 2 others days tomorrow and on Friday.

Pretty sure that's how they're going to do it, then a batch of names next week before ticket sales.

Loads of decent names at Lowlands so looking like there's potential for a good line up across the board!

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, DDave said:

Don't think so mate. Too many options around for them to be a sub I think. Posters on the Lowlands board think they'll be a head/sub there. 

Dave, are you still sure that Goldband is not taking a subheadliner status? 

Reading insider information on festileaks I think that QOSTA, CDW and Goldband are taking the highest slots at Main Stage. Only one big name remaining. Maybe Sam Smith for making the headline acts even worse? 

Insider also confirmed The Smile & Soulwax for Marquee headline and Peggy Gou, Jorja Smith and Skrillex for Dance Hall headline spots. These are all good bookings. 

Next week we will have a better overview of the situation. This year there were so many good names in the August circuit, so not an excuse for booking 100% repeated bands for the headline spots.

Edited by johnybegood

2 minutes ago, johnybegood said:

Insider also confirmed The Smile & Soulwax for Marquee headline and Peggy Gou, Jorja Smith and Skrillex for Dance Hall headline sport.

I think it's just more an educated guess than insider information. Jorja Smith played the Marquee last time so suspect she will be in there or Main as she's not really a Dance Hall act. Think they will pair QOTSA and CDW together so that might be who we get tomorrow.

Any reason why no one thinks Lana Del Ray is a contender anymore? Would be the obvious choice for the headliner PKP has that Lowlands doesn't, which is often the booking pattern e.g The Killers last year.

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, Semprini said:

I think it's just more an educated guess than insider information. Jorja Smith played the Marquee last time so suspect she will be in there or Main as she's not really a Dance Hall act. Think they will pair QOTSA and CDW together so that might be who we get tomorrow.

Any reason why no one thinks Lana Del Ray is a contender anymore? Would be the obvious choice for the headliner PKP has that Lowlands doesn't, which is often the booking pattern e.g The Killers last year.

I can see them brave enough to jump The Offspring as subheadliners in 2024.

2 minutes ago, Karlos12345 said:

I think QOTSA could still be in question here. They are in France 15 August and at Lowlands. They are also rumored for Electric Picnic in Ireland the same weekend. I doubt they do 4 gigs in a row.

I don't think they'll do EP personally, whereas I think LDR will and not do either Pukkelpop or Lowlands. It would be a major ball drop if Pukkelpop didn't get QOTSA and Lowlands did. 

2 hours ago, DDave said:

I don't think they'll do EP personally, whereas I think LDR will and not do either Pukkelpop or Lowlands. It would be a major ball drop if Pukkelpop didn't get QOTSA and Lowlands did. 

Read into it what you will but when I was at queen's recently they said they like finishing their European legs in Ireland. 

They're rumoured for the Sunday. So imagine it's France Thursday, lowlands Friday and then a day break and Ireland on Sunday.

But of course 4 days in a row is doable so hope for all that's the case, but doubtful 

Edited by Rico_Pliskin