Pukkelpop 2024

Archi

1 hour ago, johnybegood said:

Cabaret Vert announcement: https://cabaretvert.com/programmation/

Lot of nice rock acts in the august european circuit. Let's see what does Lokersee book from these names...

Well that puts Korn firmly in the mix. QOTSA/Korn day would sell well. 

Say She She, Justice and Neil Frances from that line up please

The XXXXXXX name on there is supposed to be ASAP Rocky

FB_IMG_1702580591183.jpg

Edited by DDave
  • Thanks 1

KoRn have been announce as headliners for the Reload Festival in Germany on the same weekend as Pukkelpop. So seems they still gonna do metal festivals next Summer too. I don't think they're 100% out for Alcatraz but I'd love to see them at Pukkelpop on a nice heavier day.

1 hour ago, Archi said:

KoRn have been announce as headliners for the Reload Festival in Germany on the same weekend as Pukkelpop. So seems they still gonna do metal festivals next Summer too. I don't think they're 100% out for Alcatraz but I'd love to see them at Pukkelpop on a nice heavier day.

Can't see what day they're playing but would imagine it'll be the 15th so they would travel from Germany to Belgium then onto France for Cabaret Vert, if indeed they do play Pukkelpop. 

On 12/16/2023 at 10:10 AM, Archi said:

they're 100% out for alcatraz, it's either pukkelpop or lokerse feesten

• 4 weeks later...

There's an interesting hole in the summer tour by The Smile between August 14 (Poland) and August 20 (Germany). They'll be playing in March in Amsterdam-Brussels (Amsterdam show already sold out, Brussels not yet), then I could see them being announced for Lowlands-Pukkelpop.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, gigi21 said:

There's an interesting hole in the summer tour by The Smile between August 14 (Poland) and August 20 (Germany). They'll be playing in March in Amsterdam-Brussels (Amsterdam show already sold out, Brussels not yet), then I could see them being announced for Lowlands-Pukkelpop.

The Smile would instantly sell me at least a day ticket. Really hoping they're there. 

• Upvote 1

People from Festileaks seems to be sure that Korn will play Lokerse Feesten. I don't know why are they so sure because Pukkelpop has booked Slipknot, Limp Bizkit and Prophets Of Rage in their last 3 editions, and Korn are playing Sunday in Cabaret Vert, a festival that is 200km from Hasselt...

Edited by johnybegood

44 minutes ago, johnybegood said:

People from Festileaks seems to be sure that Korn will play Lokerse Feesten. I don't know why are they so sure because Pukkelpop has booked Slipknot, Limp Bizkit and Prophets Of Rage in their last 3 editions, and Korn are playing Sunday in Cabaret Vert, a festival that is 200km from Hasselt...

At Lokerse Feesten, they can have the headliner spot they won't have at Pukkelpop. And if I'm not wrong, all the shows/festivals they announced so far are as headliners. 

• Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, Archi said:

At Lokerse Feesten, they can have the headliner spot they won't have at Pukkelpop. And if I'm not wrong, all the shows/festivals they announced so far are as headliners. 

Lokerse - 15k capacity as headliner or potentially 60k as sub (lets say 30-40k for the actual performance, realistically)

I think they'll be a sub for QOTSA at Pukkelpop personally.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, DDave said:

Lokerse - 15k capacity as headliner or potentially 60k as sub (lets say 30-40k for the actual performance, realistically)

I think they'll be a sub for QOTSA at Pukkelpop personally.

But that's not how artists think, a lot of the times. It'll be headline or bust. 

4 hours ago, johnybegood said:

Korn will play Lokerse Feesten. That is 100% sure. 

My predictions:

The Offspring will take the "Limp Bizkit" slot (3rd down in the Main Stage)

No big surprises in the headline combo (Lana / Fred Again / QOTSA). Also expecting Sam Smith and a big belgian name in a high slot. 

Also expecting main stage appareances of Raye, Fountains DC, Louis Tomlinson, Loyle Carner, Jorga Smith and Idles.

During the weekend I think that Blondshell, Motionless in White, Red Fang, Gel, The Kills, Skrillex, Inhaler, The Haunted Youth, Destroy Boys, Say She She and Nova Twins will perform.

Edited by SarahEmpre
  • Upvote 1

We are speaking about Europe. Not in the US. I'd love to have KoRn on a good day at Pukkelpop. Just have the feeling they might headline their own day at Lokerse Feesten. During the last days of 2023, I read rumors saying that KoRn won't play at metal festivals - which is not true anymore - and saying there won't be any Metal Day at Lokerse Feesten this year. So we'll see...

Right now, KoRn play in Berlin on 14th, possibly Reload Festival on 15th, available for Pukkelpop on 16th/17th, then play at Cabaret Vert on 18th and in Bonn on 19th.

Edited by Archi

23 hours ago, Archi said:

We are speaking about Europe. Not in the US. I'd love to have KoRn on a good day at Pukkelpop. Just have the feeling they might headline their own day at Lokerse Feesten. During the last days of 2023, I read rumors saying that KoRn won't play at metal festivals - which is not true anymore - and saying there won't be any Metal Day at Lokerse Feesten this year. So we'll see...

Right now, KoRn play in Berlin on 14th, possibly Reload Festival on 15th, available for Pukkelpop on 16th/17th, then play at Cabaret Vert on 18th and in Bonn on 19th.

Well this looks like a rock/metal announcement to me.. 

https://www.facebook.com/100045158320673/posts/pfbid02kjuit1v2QecDXKCJijr2h1zY1Q54XRueKQfk9jBMZZcUohmcM1X8ijtMfohCTXoEl/

Edited by DDave
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, DDave said:

Exactly. And it won't be their first metal festival this Summer at all like I said 😉 

Hope they gonna put a great line-up with them (if they are indeed confirmed tomorrow). 

Well, my teenage-self would have loved to see them at Pukkelpop, too bad...
I can understand them not wanting to go in this direction but I find it a missed shot, especially given the return of hype which surrounds them at the moment.

• Upvote 1