Registration cancelled despite reconfirming

Helsbels

Can I just check something with you guys? So I transferred my husband's registration to his email address when we were reconfirming.

I've checked mine and its all good. I've tried the "old" email address on the lookup and it's flagged as red "not known". I've put in my husband's and obviously I can't see his email but I got the "we'll send an email to confirm" blah blah. That means his email address is on the system and it hasn't been deleted, right? 

27 minutes ago, Fake Encore said:

I thought I would have a check last night, I have had nothing saying it is cancelled.  3 Hours after cut-off......

Not helpful I know, but you should have checked before the cut off.. 

If you did all the confirmation, updated photo etc then I would be contacting the festival. 

I reckon there is going to be a few disappointed people come the sale

41 minutes ago, WhatADin said:

Can I just check something with you guys? So I transferred my husband's registration to his email address when we were reconfirming.

I've checked mine and its all good. I've tried the "old" email address on the lookup and it's flagged as red "not known". I've put in my husband's and obviously I can't see his email but I got the "we'll send an email to confirm" blah blah. That means his email address is on the system and it hasn't been deleted, right? 

Yes I believe that’s fine, if a message comes up to say they’ve sent an email to confirm, it means he’s on the system

1 minute ago, pops1998 said:

Yes I believe that’s fine, if a message comes up to say they’ve sent an email to confirm, it means he’s on the system

Phew! Thanks. Makes sense. I'm the admin person in our house and all those "confirmed but been deleted' has thrown me. 

1 hour ago, TheDayman said:

I'm in the same position. Email received to say they had received my updated details but now as I go to check my registration its saying there's nothing there.

Disaster.

This sounds resolvable. I’d email seetickets as soon as poss, if you haven’t already. 

3 minutes ago, stuie said:

This sounds resolvable. I’d email seetickets as soon as poss, if you haven’t already. 

Yeah, fingers & toes crossed.

I wouldn't mind but I even checked my registration was still there on the website after I got the confirmation email. The only reason I noticed that it was gone was because I was double checking things again ahead of the weekend.

I'm in the same position. Email received to say they had received my updated details but now as I go to check my registration its saying there's nothing there.

Disaster.

you need to go to glastonburyfestivals.co.uk/contact-us/ and select 'any other enquires' with a bit of back and forth Alex will come back to you, he sends it to see tickets who issue you a new reg (apparently) I'm waiting a bloke on twitter got his.  I am checking every 19 seconds for mine............

Disaster.

As others have said contact them asap and attach a copy of the e mail you got about updated details 

22 hours ago, Kellsy_81 said:

I've just gone to check my registration and it won't let me view my details. Is this now because the registration is closed? or can everyone else still view there's? 

I did confirm my details before the deadline and uploaded a new picture for good measure. 

Anyone have any ideas?

I'm having the same. I updated my details and my reg can be found using the look up page but when I click the link none of my details load 🤔

6 minutes ago, Tr234 said:

I'm having the same. I updated my details and my reg can be found using the look up page but when I click the link none of my details load 🤔

I think all you get at the moment is the name reg number and postcode of whose registrations are valid to buy tickets.  At the moment I don’t think you can access the details with photo, address etc as they can’t now be altered. That will be available when registration reopens. Think that’s what’s happening 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

I think all you get at the moment is the name reg number and postcode of whose registrations are valid to buy tickets.  At the moment I don’t think you can access the details with photo, address etc as they can’t now be altered. That will be available when registration reopens. Think that’s what’s happening 

Definitely that's what's happening. Mine are all good as I checked and double checked but if I try to access now I get nothing. 

1 hour ago, drunk pumpkin said:

Definitely that's what's happening. Mine are all good as I checked and double checked but if I try to access now I get nothing. 

Glad I came here to check. Did the retrieve details thing today (just to be sure, have probably already done it half a dozen times) and the "view, edit or delete this registration" link just cycles back to the retrieve details page.

Same for the "online registration look up page" link.

Email states "The following registrations are valid to buy tickets when they go on sale".

So I'm good right? RIGHT?

Anxiety levels up at the moment.

9 minutes ago, MrZigster said:

Glad I came here to check. Did the retrieve details thing today (just to be sure, have probably already done it half a dozen times) and the "view, edit or delete this registration" link just cycles back to the retrieve details page.

Same for the "online registration look up page" link.

Email states "The following registrations are valid to buy tickets when they go on sale".

So I'm good right? RIGHT?

Anxiety levels up at the moment.

Nope you are not, you need to go and follow that process above.  I just got a registration number, took 2 days.  Good to go.  Sunday is going to be a car crash for a lot of people.

20 minutes ago, Fake Encore said:

Nope you are not, you need to go and follow that process above.  I just got a registration number, took 2 days.  Good to go.  Sunday is going to be a car crash for a lot of people.

FFS! Seriously what the actual f**k? I've done everything they've asked me to.

Years they've had to get this right and they still cock up every year.

Going to have to scroll back now to find this "process".

Are you absolutely sure? Going back through emails I checked on 2nd Oct and 10th Sep and have emails from 19th Aug confirming request to update registration details.

1 minute ago, MrZigster said:

Are you absolutely sure? Going back through emails I checked on 2nd Oct and 10th Sep and have emails from 19th Aug confirming request to update registration details.

id have said you are fine 

2 minutes ago, MrZigster said:

I've just done mine, got the following screen after entering the email address and received an email straight away.

Screenshot_20231101_124429_Chrome.thumb.jpg.3e3b0fd8fe38c3bd4ffde5e7f959a5ee.jpg