2024 Ticket Price & Sale Date Announced

Dukeicon

23 minutes ago, sedra said:

If someone needs to change their postcode is it too late to change it now until after the sale.  Assuming their current registration is still valid we just use the postcode attached to that one? 

I’m sure once sale is over and registrations reopen you can change address details 

2 hours ago, sedra said:

If someone needs to change their postcode is it too late to change it now until after the sale.  Assuming their current registration is still valid we just use the postcode attached to that one? 

Yeah - no issue purchasing now, and then changing the address afterwards. Just make sure that the postcode has been changed before (ideally well in advance of) balance payment.

1 hour ago, incident said:

Yeah - no issue purchasing now, and then changing the address afterwards. Just make sure that the postcode has been changed before (ideally well in advance of) balance payment.

That’s what we thought- I did ask everyone in our group of 6 to double check their registrations were all valid and they have all confirmed but still very nervous that See have deleted random ones even so. Guess we won’t know until we try! 

1 hour ago, BBC7BBCHEAVEN said:

Can I update a photo after getting a ticket or is it too late now?

I wouldn’t worry too much if the photo is a bit old. So long as it’s you, it will be fine. If you’re anxious about it, make sure you have a photo ID with you at the entry gate but you’ll be fine.