BBC radio 1 big weekend 2024

jj200

On 5/15/2024 at 9:33 PM, nathanh said:

TV Coverage for both headline sets are an hour

by both do you mean VW and Coldplay?

On 5/17/2024 at 8:15 PM, drfisher said:

Does everyone have their tickets now through Ticketmaster? Bought a pair through Viagogo for Face value but not received them yet, just getting a bit worried if they’ve changed their mind!

contact their support they are generally very helpful

transfer is enabled so theres no reason to not be able to send them

surprised someone has sold at face value on viagogo (tout site) -- i must say

2 hours ago, gfa said:

surprised someone has sold at face value on viagogo (tout site) -- i must say

I was too, I never buy off Viagogo due to the prices but it’s a bit worrying now that’s they haven’t been transferred.

1 minute ago, drfisher said:

I was too, I never buy off Viagogo due to the prices but it’s a bit worrying now that’s they haven’t been transferred.

i wouldn't worry too much yet, ive bought tickets off procrastinators in the past and they weren't transferred until a day or 2 before the event.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, drfisher said:

best thing you can do is just spam their support with emails - they will push the seller to transfer

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, manchestermusicreview said:

Anyone got some recommendations for who to see on the Introducing stage?

for me, it’s got to be Picture Parlour, they were immense when I saw them at Are You Listening? in Reading. 

Yeah PP are one of my must-sees. Would recommend Etta Marcus, JW Paris and Low Girl too. 

• Upvote 1

Interesting that the New Music Stage is back inside a tent. It’s been outdoors the last few years. 

In Dundee last year, there were times where the crowd didn’t stretch further than a few rows from the barrier so makes sense I guess. 

1 hour ago, Stuart1000 said:

Interesting that the New Music Stage is back inside a tent. It’s been outdoors the last few years. 

In Dundee last year, there were times where the crowd didn’t stretch further than a few rows from the barrier so makes sense I guess. 

it was a tent in coventry in 2022

1 hour ago, Huckleberry Finn said:

Maybe wishful thinking, but the BBC Sounds schedule certainly seems to give a hint over running order and a vague idea of times, for anyone interested.

Playing a lot of live sets from Sat alongside Sun live sets on Sunday, just to confuse things

1 hour ago, giantwagon said:

Any tips for picking up a last min spare for this? Have got twickets alert set up but keep missing them

Keep an eye on Ticketmaster as well, as that's the official reseller. None currently available for any day, but there were Friday and Saturday ones a couple of days ago.

8 hours ago, giantwagon said:

Any tips for picking up a last min spare for this? Have got twickets alert set up but keep missing them

On Twickets, even if it gives the message to say they’re being bought by somebody else, keep exiting and reentering the same listing as they’re often freed up after a few minutes. 

13 hours ago, Jacksamthompson said:

Will we know the times for the whole weekend from Friday (are they all in the magic lanyard)?

Wondering the same, would be keen to know the Friday 4PM "opening headline" act beforehand too!

39 minutes ago, tagblu-me said:

Wondering the same, would be keen to know the Friday 4PM "opening headline" act beforehand too!

We have the opening acts: 

Friday Becky hill 4pm

Kenya grace (new music) 4:45

Saturday Joel Corey 1pm

Alfie templeman (new music) 1:15

Sunday AJ Tracey 1pm

Fizz (new music) 1:15

2 hours ago, Muppetmark said:

We have the opening acts: 

Friday Becky hill 4pm

Kenya grace (new music) 4:45

Saturday Joel Corey 1pm

Alfie templeman (new music) 1:15

Sunday AJ Tracey 1pm

Fizz (new music) 1:15

Ah great, thank you! May I ask where this is listed just so I can link to friends?

5 hours ago, nathanh said:

It came in the guide sent to access customers

it was on a press release somewhere p sure as well

On 5/21/2024 at 11:24 PM, stephos83 said:

Keep an eye on Ticketmaster as well, as that's the official reseller. None currently available for any day, but there were Friday and Saturday ones a couple of days ago.

On 5/22/2024 at 7:13 AM, stereodista said:

On Twickets, even if it gives the message to say they’re being bought by somebody else, keep exiting and reentering the same listing as they’re often freed up after a few minutes. 

Thanks for both of your tips, still no luck as of yet though! Fingers crossed I can get it sorted today/tomorrow. If anyone on here has a spare, do let me know!