2024 tickets

killyourtv

1 minute ago, Justiceforcedave said:

EOTR's secret is that there's always a good lineup 😉

Aha very true! A festival I feel comfortable buying early and even if I don't recognise the names on the first announcement, can trust I'll have found some new favourites by the time the festival rolls around. Saying that, Modest Mouse are my favourite band, and I know they've headlined before quite a while ago, but do we think there is a chance of them coming back?

2 minutes ago, BlackFoxx said:

Aha very true! A festival I feel comfortable buying early and even if I don't recognise the names on the first announcement, can trust I'll have found some new favourites by the time the festival rolls around. Saying that, Modest Mouse are my favourite band, and I know they've headlined before quite a while ago, but do we think there is a chance of them coming back?

I always rank every band I enjoyed and only two out of my top ten were bands I'd heard of when the line up was announced. Def some new favs and back catalogues to dive into now.

Would be happy to see Modest Mouse there.

• 2 weeks later...