Victorious Festival 2024 10th Anniversary

Jack01825

6 minutes ago, Dg_vic said:

Disappointing additions. Most of those have played in the last 4 festivals and some as recently as 2 years ago. 

Festivals in general struggling to book diverse acts this year, so not a surprise I suppose. 

Very surprised if The Sugababes is true, the other names haven’t played for years though have they?

7 minutes ago, sisco said:

Very surprised if The Sugababes is true, the other names haven’t played for years though have they?

Prof Green, James bay and razorlight 2019 (4 festivals ago from 2024 festival due to COVID) 

The kooks 2021 (3 festivals ago) 

sugababes 2022 (2 festivals ago)  

it feels like they all played more recently  

Edited by Dg_vic

1 minute ago, kelstar said:

Do we think this is a small announcement with a 3rd one to come, or we gonna get the rest of the main acts today?

Personally thinks it’s pretty much it all myself.  Basically this time last year there was a poster with 65 names (we now have 35 on the one this year).

Id be surprised if there’s not 25 min to come today. 

• Like 1

I've only got a Sunday ticket this year, as I've done for the previous two years, but these extra additions are making me seriously think about just getting a whole weekend ticket!

There's some good stuff on there. I'd be very happy to see some of these acts at Tramlines or Y Not. Guessing Y Not might get Sugababes and Razorlight at either one. Groove Armada would be a dream. Would love to see Panic Shack at Tramlines - superb at Y Not last year.

1 minute ago, sisco said:

We were always likely to go to the Biffy day and adding The Kooks has made certain of that.  

Us too. Was waiting on where the Kooks would land so pleasantly surprised it was the Sunday. Think that's going to be our day this year too!

26 minutes ago, kelstar said:

Is it me, or do we think there is going to be a third line up announcement? Feels a little lighter than 2023

Really hope so !!   Where are all the classics ??  hardly any 80s singalong acts and the 90s are pretty low stocked too !!   

10 minutes ago, sisco said:

A lot depends if the seaside stage is back.  If it’s not then that’s probably the huge majority of the big acts announced now. 

Last year on the poster was about roughly 30 acts each day including comedy, this year its 20ish. I dont think we get many big acts, but it seems a little light to me