Sziget Festival 2024

#1SzigetFan

I see Idles more likely based on the picture (headband, long hair) dont forget that Leaks could have made mistake when we put loads of posters on him every day. Pulp would have been nicer though and havent been crossed out (maybe except the last comment, which Im not sure we understood fully)

image.png.7521356b2a691c621636c82adbbe6688.png

image.thumb.png.2fb457d94d6bbe01adbe8dc21cbef50c.png

Edited by lukatej

8 minutes ago, lukatej said:

I see Idles more likely based on the picture (headband, long hair) dont forget that Leaks could have made mistake when we put loads of posters on him every day. Pulp would have been nicer though and havent been crossed out (maybe except the last comment, which Im not sure we understood fully)

image.png.7521356b2a691c621636c82adbbe6688.png

image.thumb.png.2fb457d94d6bbe01adbe8dc21cbef50c.png

What about Alvvays? They're playing at Øyafestivalen as well.

alvvays-2000x1270-1.jpg

Anyone seen the new TikTok vid Sziget has done where they ask people on the streets of Budapest who they'd like to see at the festival in 2024? 

Alongside Stormzy and Louis Tomlinson, they have people requesting Beyonce, Coldplay, RHCP, Drake, Taylor Swift etc.

This says to me "This is who people want to see at Sziget" then tomorrow they release a line-up which doesn't contain the acts people want to see. A baffling approach.

New social media post: It's almost time 👀 We are dropping the first 35+ names of #SZIGET2024 tomorrow at 10 am CET. From Norway to Chicago, we're bringing you the shining stars from around the globe.

I'm guessing there's an act from Norway, an act from Chicago and someone who sang about shining stars - any ideas? Fingers crossed the Norwegian is Aurora!

Edited by billybigballs

9 minutes ago, billybigballs said:

Anyone seen the new TikTok vid Sziget has done where they ask people on the streets of Budapest who they'd like to see at the festival in 2024? 

Alongside Stormzy and Louis Tomlinson, they have people requesting Beyonce, Coldplay, RHCP, Drake, Taylor Swift etc.

This says to me "This is who people want to see at Sziget" then tomorrow they release a line-up which doesn't contain the acts people want to see. A baffling approach.

RHCP, Drake and Taylor Swift announced as subs tomorrow, calling it

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, billybigballs said:

New social media post: It's almost time 👀 We are dropping the first 35+ names of #SZIGET2024 tomorrow at 10 am CET. From Norway to Chicago, we're bringing you the shining stars from around the globe.

I'm guessing there's an act from Norway, an act from Chicago and someone who sang about shining stars - any ideas? Fingers crossed the Norwegian is Aurora!

Norway - Kygo, Aurora, Sigrid?

Chicago - Rise Against?

55 minutes ago, billybigballs said:

I actually wonder if they’ve done this and one of the big names that’s mentioned in that video is on the lineup, obvs Louis and stormzy were on there but one of the other ones