Travel

Crazyfool01

Just got back from a fantastic vacation in Chile with my beautiful wife, and I can't recommend it enough! The landscapes are breathtaking, The people are friendly, and the food is delicious. Kudos to this article, gave us lot of helpful info  https://gwg.com/blog/tourism-in-chile-statistics-2023 We had our best time exploring the popular and hidden gem of Chile. I hope we can go back soon with our kids, anyway, Happy Holiday Everyone! 🍻

413943232_384584420690749_4649308438122354342_n.jpg

Looking at going somewhere UK based in the Feb half-term for two or three nights with a 2-year-old in tow. Any suggestions? He’s quite active and outdoorsy but my wife isn’t so need to find a balance.

Also had plans to go to Disneyland Paris at the end of July for my 40th but then realised the Olympics are taking place and can just see travel/prices being a nightmare.

10 minutes ago, Ryan1984 said:

Looking at going somewhere UK based in the Feb half-term for two or three nights with a 2-year-old in tow. Any suggestions? He’s quite active and outdoorsy but my wife isn’t so need to find a balance.

Also had plans to go to Disneyland Paris at the end of July for my 40th but then realised the Olympics are taking place and can just see travel/prices being a nightmare.

Cotswolds is nice. 

20 hours ago, Ryan1984 said:

Presumably depends what part of the country you're traveling from if it's for a short break? 

20 hours ago, Ryan1984 said:

Are you limited to having to go in term-time with regards to the Disneyland Paris idea?

5 hours ago, charlierc said:

Are you limited to having to go in term-time with regards to the Disneyland Paris idea?

Wife works in a school, so yes.

Based in North Hampshire so anything within a two or three-hour journey (perhaps more) would do us fine.

If you're near the Brecon Beacons with a toddler, you might enjoy a visit to the Big Pit National Coal Museum. It's an exciting and educational experience for all ages. The museum provides a unique insight into the area's rich mining history. Also, the Brecon Mountain Railway offers a scenic and relaxing ride that's great for families. The area's natural beauty is perfect for leisurely walks, suitable even for little ones. Hope you have a wonderful time exploring!