What have you done to get ready for Glastonbury 24 ?

Crazyfool01

10 hours ago, dillonstandard said:

2x little Quechua folding chairs

do you have a link to these? I want to take a camping chair but want the smallest possible/best quality one... If that makes sense?

25 minutes ago, woyski said:

New walking boots from Mountain Warehouse currently sat in another post box of my flat building - cheers Evri!

Take the positives … at least it’s your building 😀

The first line being:

In booking a ticket and attending Glastonbury Festival, you accept the Festival’s terms and conditions of entry. It is important that you read and understand all of these terms and conditions, which all ticket purchasers are required to subscribe to

Its roasting here today in Wales so will be sitting outside with a Thatchers Haze getting into the Glasto spirit and getting some practice in 😄 

Also watching the webcam like some obsessed weirdo 😄

18 hours ago, Crazyfool01 said:

Bloody glorious in the West Country so I’m doing some garden acclimatisation and some gardening . Cider post above has me tempted though 

image.jpg

I've been acclimatising too. Prepping my pasty skin lol

Holt Farm site booked! 🙂 

Was going to camp at South Park 2 so pretty close by where we camped in 2023.

Last year we ended up parked up at a car park as far east as you can go... that was a long slog to and from our tent (which, long story but we had to do a few times), tempers were a tad frayed at times 😄

On 5/5/2024 at 7:51 AM, thewomble said:

Yesterday felt pretty productive. Completed my Oxfam profile, took delivery of a new power bank and started the snack shopping. Also bought some of the new Moth flavours in Sainsbury's so I can try a couple before I put a big order in 👌🏻 

I was rather underwhelmed with them tbh.

Making the most of the weather and rolled the caravan down to a beach seaside campsite last night for first trip of the season. Working today but can't wait to get back there and chill later. Had a blown fuse to brake lights but got my big girl pants on and managed to find and fix it. New awning is all good 👍🏼

Also, tested the Moth cocktails to make sure they're OK of course 😜

2 hours ago, thewomble said:

Yeah I didn't rate them as much as the others, enjoyed the Paloma but not enough to buy in bulk

Yes I was the same, was 'ok' but not enough to buy more....didn't like the Cosmopolitan one at all.

I'll be buying in bulk for Glastonbury too, Pina Colada, Mojito, Pink Gin & Espresso Martini will be coming with me to Somerset!

4 hours ago, thewomble said:

Technically yesterday but a box of Moth espresso martinis got delivered 👌 collecting my new walking boots from Decathlon tonight so I can start breaking them in over the weekend 

Which walking boots did you go for? I was having a look at decathlon and wasn't sure if people had reviews of them