Crazyfool

Spider43

16 minutes ago, Crazyfool01 said:

Fake news from the bbc that … went in just before lil nas 

Why do they just make sh*t up?

I remember doing a short interview with a journo from a local paper a few years ago, and the "quotes" they put in the article were literally completely invented. Might as well not have done the interview at all. I'd expect better from the BBC though.

8 minutes ago, gigpusher said:

Lol! Seriously fake news then!! 

There was another article where they interviewed a guy from Portugal (I think) who had got to the front at 4AM to get a spot, had a full costume and food/drinks for the day 🙂

13 minutes ago, Cheesey said:

Why do they just make sh*t up?

I remember doing a short interview with a journo from a local paper a few years ago, and the "quotes" they put in the article were literally completely invented. Might as well not have done the interview at all. I'd expect better from the BBC though.

yep agree totally madness ... they in no way needed to the photo was pretty clear ..... I told sky news i wouldn't be camped out there so interesting to see how thats reflected ... still trying to track down the video they took though 

11 minutes ago, fullfathom5 said:

I spotted you in the crowd or walking 3 times over the weekend - ha ha!

theres one group that had a photo with me the last 4 years .... but hadn't seen me this year for one ...they got one walking out from Elton so left it quite late 🙂 

Edited by Crazyfool01
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, pie_and_a_pint said:

Just FYI a pic of you in your hat has been syndicated by Alamy and is being used in the letters page of the Torygraph* today! 

*I have to skim the papers for work, just in case people were about to judge! 

what does syndicated mean ? I presume ive got no chance of getting it removed have I as i signed up for that with tickets i think ... no signs of the scum or mail using it thankfully 

20 minutes ago, Crazyfool01 said:

what does syndicated mean ? I presume ive got no chance of getting it removed have I as i signed up for that with tickets i think ... no signs of the scum or mail using it thankfully 

It means the photographer who took the photo sold it to Alamy, an agency that newspapers use to buy photos. 

1 hour ago, Crazyfool01 said:

Things a bit vague but do remember … what’s your username from ? Excuse my ignorance I’ve always wondered 🙂 

It’s just may name Alex with 666 hidden amongst it. I came up with it when I was like 14 and obsessed with iron maiden. It is extremely lame but I’m stuck with it here

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, fraybentos1 said:

I don’t understand this at all, how can you ‘reserve’ a spot. Surely these people need to pee in over 12 hours?! People that go in that early are mental 

It’s all in the apples and chewing gum apparently 🙂 not a clue really … 2 sets plus a pretty long escape from the park was my absolute limit . How did you find it ?