young fathers

Neil

30 minutes ago, gigpusher said:

Oh I wish sadly it's in gigs banned time as one of my dogs is really scared of fireworks so we can't leave her on her own from end of October until late November and it's annoying how many people tour in that window every year!!

Oh no! I hope you get to catch them another time.

8 hours ago, GlastoFlow said:

Oh no! I hope you get to catch them another time.

Yep fingers crossed but I think they played Manchester when the album first came out and I missed it so I suspect that will be it for this album. 

Edited by gigpusher

On 7/28/2023 at 1:36 PM, FuzzyDunlop said:

Young Fathers are headlining Fri Night at Boomtown... if you are going & haven't seen them. 

Watch them!!

I'm supposed to be at Houghton the same weekend. I say "supposed to" because I am 100% not feeling it. If it were Boomtown, that would be an entirely different matter - especially if these guys are playing. 

Despite Boomtown having a far younger clientele, I think maybe I reached a point where I need festivals to have a variety. 

The 21 year old DnB girl in me just died a little inside....

Edit: Yeh, just checked line up and YF are the cherry on a a very tasty looking cake. 

Edited by Sasperella2

3 minutes ago, On The Blend said:

Also grabbed a ticket for Brighton based almost entirely on the enthusiasm from this forum. I’ve heard a couple of tracks before but nothing significant so recommendations welcome.

Get the lastest album on for starters. Only about 35 mins long and it's excellent. They'll play a lot of it live on this tour too. 

I got tickets for the Barras. Cannot wait.

13 minutes ago, On The Blend said:

Also grabbed a ticket for Brighton based almost entirely on the enthusiasm from this forum. I’ve heard a couple of tracks before but nothing significant so recommendations welcome.

Heavy Heavy is perfection but for one off songs try 'Toy' and 'Tremolo' from Cocoa Sugar as a great starting point. 

Actually f**k it, put spotify on and indulge in their back catalogue from start to finish. It's Friday after all. 

• Thanks 1

On 8/4/2023 at 1:07 PM, On The Blend said:

Latest album is 🔥, outside that my faves are Shame, Rain or Shine and Get Up. All of which being played on current tour 😊