INmusic 2024

SweetJesus

10 minutes ago, zahidf said:

oh well its more him being cancelled for his treatment of women

Ah, yeah not great but not that widely known about and TBF 30 Seconds to Mars still get booked in the UK despite Leto's noncery getting called out all over the shop so a lot of people just don't care I guess. 

• 2 weeks later...
20 minutes ago, alan_ts said:

I asked Inmusic if they're headliner even I doubt it also because Inmusic always announce who's headliner in their statements.

You will get the infamous "everyone is headliner to someone" 😃

I'm thinking second stage headliner, as Fontaines/Rival sons in 2021?

• Upvote 1

I hope we'll get strong undercards this time and I hope some fresh names too, so far it is quite predictable tbh. Maybe the price increase will help, camping ticket price went up from 33€ last time to 52€ now (but I know inflation in the music industry is brutal).

@SweetJesus You pointed out Gashlight Anthem 3 weeks ago, what else you got? 😀

8 hours ago, Tom Lobo said:

We are thinking about to stay in a hotel or on the island in a tent.

I think that its cooler on the island. Shorter ways. The lake with the bridges and so on...

But what is up with breakfast, energy for phones, is it secure for the content of the tents?

What do you think?

Maybe @gregory could give you few answers, don't think much has changed from 2019

• Upvote 1

22 hours ago, Tom Lobo said:

We are thinking about to stay in a hotel or on the island in a tent.

I think that its cooler on the island. Shorter ways. The lake with the bridges and so on...

But what is up with breakfast, energy for phones, is it secure for the content of the tents?

What do you think?

I was in the camp only in 2022 and if you like quiet & secure camp, I'll recommend it. Price for charging phone was 15 kn (2€). Don't know anything about breakfast, but if you take a 20 min walk from camp to tram station Vrbani, there is a "Konzum" market where you can buy everything you want. That was mine one time experience, maybe you should wait for others to tell you more.

13 hours ago, activean said:

I hope we'll get strong undercards this time and I hope some fresh names too, so far it is quite predictable tbh. Maybe the price increase will help, camping ticket price went up from 33€ last time to 52€ now (but I know inflation in the music industry is brutal).

@SweetJesus You pointed out Gashlight Anthem 3 weeks ago, what else you got? 😀

Nothing 😔 only info from my guy this year was about Tool..

Edited by SweetJesus

Last time I camped was 2019, but back then there were sockets in the permanent shelter in the middle of the campsite where people took turns to charge sh*t. Never had to wait for a shower, or toilet. Swam in the lake every day. Outside alcohol banned in the campsite, but no one is checking if you filled a water bottle with vodka/gin etc. from the supermarket 15 minute walk away. Also the last year I went security were letting you walk across the bridge from the camp island to the festival island with a plastic pint glass full of whatever was in it. Went alone both times I camped and made some good friends both times. Would recommend. Felt safe to me, so few people camp you get to know everyone quite quickly.

Feel free to ask more.

• Like 1